View Single Post
Old 06-26-2024, 09:29 AM   #5551
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

HT - Hurting Hunter - PD and Hunter Wittenberg

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Hunter is the kind of beauty you'd never expect was into BDSM, but looks can be deceiving. Once she's tied up he takes full advantage of her helplessness. He touches anything he wants to touch and she can't stop him.
With his fingers deep inside her cunt just to test out her wetness she cums; shooting squirt all over the floor. This requires cleaning up and Hunter is going to use her hair and tongue.
She's so aroused that he can pretty much do anything to her and she'll still be able to cum. He tests the theory and begins to hurt her. A woman this pretty has never suffered like this, there's no doubt.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Hurting Hunter - PD and Hunter

IR - Nikki Darling, Jack Hammer - Little Whore That Could, Part 1 Bratislava

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Squirting, Toys, Ass Caning, Ebony, Hogtie
When you're hauled out of the back of a van in manacles and a hood you know it is going to be a hell of a day. For most people that means something terrible is coming, but if you were a hot ass bondage slut like Nikki Darling then you would have a completely different perspective on the situation. Sure she's moaning, crying, and screaming, but she's also loving every second of it.
Jack Hammer stores her in a cage for a bit while he plays with her. It isn't the main event, though.
That comes when he straps her down to a wooden box and spreads her legs. It isn't what you would normally call the “Fuck me” position, but it sure as hell does the job. Her holes are exposed and all 10 inches of his cock are rock hard.
Jack does to Nikki what every man wants to from the second they see her. He bends her over, straps her down, and fucks her right in the pussy. She has to grit her teeth to take him all inside of her. It hurts having that much dick splitting her open. Nikki may be too tight for this brutal fucking to feel good for her, but for Jack her cunt is the perfect fit.
Duration: 42:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Nikki Darling, Jack Hammer - Little Whore That Could, Part 1

AnnaBelle Experiences the Power of Copper Piney Fork

Cast: AnnaBelle Lee ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Slave ,Electrical Play ,Facesitting ,Anal ,Lesbian ,Redhead ,natural boobs ,Femdom ,Electro Plug ,Humiliation
Episode 2: AnnaBelle Lee is not new to electro and lesbian BDSM, however it’s up to me to show her the new way and teach her how to worship her mistress.
The scene picks up where the last one left off, with AnnaBelle sitting on her ass, legs spread and arms secured with copper piping and secured to the ground with a copper strap. I spank her pussy a little then turn the copper on, causing involuntary spams as she eats my pussy.
If she can’t please me properly, the consequence is that I will shock her and cause her pain. If she does her job and gives proper attention to my pleasure, I allow her to cum by a furious pussy fucking by the metal dick.
AnnaBelle learns that the best orgasms come when she’s faithful to her Mistress!
Duration: 17:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 636.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AnnaBelle Experiences the Power of Copper

The Training of Savannah West, Day Two Ramat Hasharon

Cast: Savannah West ,Maestro
Genres: Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Athletic ,Female Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Role Play ,shaved
Fresh meat sure is enthusiastic. Bubble bottom slut wannabe Savannah wants to play some BDSM games so we take for a ride in the basement.
Day two slave training shows cute slave girls like dick too. Especially when it is pounding their slave pussies to orgasm over and over, then jerking hot come in their cute face.
Duration: 1:06:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Savannah West, Day Two

The Cabin Council Grove

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
She knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. It had only been minutes since he placed the leather hood over her eyes, but it felt like an eternity. She had never experienced such intensity before. Even the air going into her lungs seemed to be alive. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.
Duration: 46:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cabin

Farm part 3 Lake City

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Bent over with necks tied to a ladder and ankles bound together, the girls take advantage of their moment alone to discuss their predicament. Still shocked by their situation, they fail to notice the coincidental similarity of their numerical names. Choking and gasping, they struggle as their backs ache and legs weaken. Returning, PD administers a good ass beating to distract them from their other problems. In order to save her own butt, each girl must choose the flogger's next recipient. They endure their pain stoically in order to save their friends. Satisfied with their teary faces and red asses, PD leaves them to keep each other company once again.
Duration: 56:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farm part 3

Elizabeth Thorn, Violet Monroe Warp Speed Part 1 Plaisir

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elizabeth Thorn, Violet Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
But we aren't going to leave her in control of her body all day. We have some fun toys to play with today. The sybian is coming out to tear a few early orgasms from this slut before we even begin to wear her out.
Duration: 48:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Thorn, Violet Monroe Warp Speed Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08037 секунды с 9 запросами