View Single Post
Old 06-26-2024, 08:53 AM   #1638
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ass Cleaning And Pissing Humiliation Femdom Newhope

Cast: Agma, Sofi, Kira
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Humiliation, Pissing, Face Slapping
Three sexy tattooed Mistresses – Agma, Kira and Sofi – mummified a submissive guy with cling film to spit on his mouth and face just for humiliation. Sadistic girls are dressed in fetish latex outfits and are equipped with latex gloves for loud slaps in the face of a slave. Young Mistresses alternately and simultaneously spit into the slave's open mouth filling it with saliva. Mistress Kira roughly put her foot on the chest of the immobilized slave and spat in his pitiful face. Then Sofi and Kira stretched out the slave's mouth, thrusting their latex-gloved fingers into it and spitting down his throat. After spitting, the girls mercilessly slap the slave's cheeks and put their fingers in his mouth to mock him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14886kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 997.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Cleaning And Pissing Humiliation Femdom

Butt Sluts Childwold

Cast: Mark Davis ,Kelly Divine ,Phoenix Marie
Genres: Double Anal ,foreskin ,buttplug ,Brunette ,shaved ,Prolapse ,toned ,Tattoo ,fake boobs ,Spanking
Video language: English
Kelly Divine and Phoenix Marie look stunning in tight latex with their full asses exposed! We start with hot girl on girl action of deep ass licking, spanking, , anal dildo penetration and strap-on sex. Then Mark Davis makes them do ass to ass and anally fucks them deep. Phoenix Marie also manages to get some double anal action!
Duration: 1:02:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butt Sluts

Kinky Navlia Production - Blonde in latex dress doing blowjob POV 4K Pontiac

If you're into blowjobs + some latex/pvc clothing and POV you will love this clip.
Duration: 16:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 23925kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Navlia Production - Blonde in latex dress doing blowjob POV 4K

Ass Fucked And Buttplugged Gambettola

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Hogtie, Gloves, Fingering, Butt Plug
I have my slave on the floor, and he is tightly bound in a hogtie position. It's a very stressfull position, and has been waiting a while for me to arrive. As I enter the dungeon, I know he thinks I'm going to release him. Not so... I have decided to make my bitch useful, and tell him to prepare to suffer. As he's wearing a collar and leash, I give him a few hard tugs before getting him to worship my feet and kiss my beautiful shoes. With him so helpless, I decided to give him a good fucking. I put on a pair of latex gloves and prepare my strapon. As I look down on my bitch, I know he's going to give me great plaesure as I fuck his ass. I shove my cock in and he lets out a squeal. I want to hear him squeal louder, so I fuck him harder and faster while giving him some slaps of encouragement. After I have fucked his ass, I want him to continue to suffer. So I remove my cock from the strapon, and with a screwing motion I shove it all the way up his sorry ass. He squeals in pain as I continue with his . As he worships my feet in gratitude, I finally leave him to struggle and squirm with no escape from his butt plug hogtie.
Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3139kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 299.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Fucked And Buttplugged

Body Bag Fuck Sullivan

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
To control the breath is to control the entire person. Every thought, movement, and emotion everything becomes focused on one thing only. Air. In his mind, she's really not even a she. It's an object, black, zipped into latex with a bubblehead. Only her lips can be seen. This is how you know it's human. By the lips. He hoists up this black body-like object by the ankles. An inflatable gag plugs that single opening, the one through which we see her lips. Her breath wheezes in and out through a small tube. Moisture condenses. Drool slowly obstructs her one link with the outer world. A vibrator's zipped into the latex bag, humming against her pussy. She comes. Alone. She's naked now. We can see she's a she, her ankles spread wide.
Duration: 45:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Bag Fuck

Berlin Tennessee Ridge

Cast: Mark Davis ,Mz Berlin
Genres: shaved ,foreskin ,Submission ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Choking ,Humiliation ,Blowjob ,Role Play ,Curvy
Busty Berlin is a life-styler who loves to be sexually used in bondage. She was really excited and nervous about having sex on camera with Mark Davis. Berlin gets worked over with the cane, zapper, cat-o-nine tails, weighted clamps, choking and face slapping. She is bound with hemp rope, latex straps, leather and chains. Hard fucking and cock sucking while restrained gets her off. This is a hot session with good chemistry.
Duration: 49:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Berlin

Mistresst - Ball Busted Ruined Orgasm Bonfield

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Tied spread eagle, a slave is being trained in orgasm control...me topless with sexy latex/rubber gloves & a hitachi wand (vibrator)... I edge him over & over until he starts to ejaculate without permission (11 times!) as he´s cumming...thoroughly ruining his orgasm. . . .
Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 392.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Ball Busted Ruined Orgasm
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13094 секунды с 9 запросами