HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Goddess Kyaa Femdom ASSassination 1080p HD

Goddess Kyaa Femdom ASSassination 1080p HD

Actress name :
Movie Title : Goddess Kyaa Femdom ASSassination 1080p HD
Genre : Ass Smother, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Butt Drops, Cruel Facesit, Face Fucking, Facesitting, Femdomcc, Goddess Kyaa, Pussy Lickin, Pussy Worship, Smothering, Woman Beating Man

Description : Some loser thinks he can follow me home, but he doesnt know who I am and what will happen when he insults me. His pitiful cries only make me laugh as he realizes that I am going to end his sad little life. Crushed beneath my feet and my ass, my victim whimpers pathetically. With a sadistic giggle I make him gasp for breath with my bare ass, only letting him live long enough to beg for mercy and plead for his useless life. Of course, he is denied and destroyed under my perfect ass. Finally, while his cold body lies under my gorgeous round buns I address the camera and remind all the weak males of the world that their fate could be the same…Femdom ASSassination fantasy, full of smothering, crushing, face slapping, face sitting, humiliation, ass worship, sadistic giggles and my cute ass (first in black and white striped pantyhose, then in a silky red thong) smothering the helpless Jason Ninja who is tied up and locked into a face-sitting queening bondage chair. I know you perverts will love this one, I certainly enjoyed shooting it.

Duration : 00:08:06
Size : 0,47 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1920x1080

Download Goddess Kyaa Femdom ASSassination 1080p HD - 0,47 GB
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15877 секунды с 9 запросами