All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default NakedSword Workout, Scene 1: Gym-tastic Loads

NakedSword Workout, Scene 1: Gym-tastic Loads

Release Year: 2015
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Adam Ramzi, Brandon Moore
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, BlowJob, Muscle, Kissing, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

Adam Ramzi and Brandon Moore have been watching each other Workout in the Steamworks' gym for a while. When Adam offers to spot Brandon it's no surprise that his cock pops out of his shorts and down Brandon's throat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3314kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 722.5 MB

Download NakedSword Workout, Scene 1: Gym-tastic Loads

I'll Use My Mouth Instead

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

When massaging hot straight-ish boy Sage Roux, Axel can't help but notice his amazing body and huge cock. As he moves his mouth slowly toward it, Sage lets him do whatever he wants, feeling absolutely relaxed and aroused by the situation. The massage turns into a hot fuck session where Sage gives his masseur an ass pounding he won't forget. After cumming, Sage begs Axel to keep this a secret, as no one can learn about his occasional craving for other men's assholes.

Duration: 28:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download I'll Use My Mouth Instead

Kristen Bjorn - Focus On Me

Lucio Saints has decided to take on a temporary flat mate, Andre Cruise, but the housecleaning needs to be done and Andre has studying to do. Both men go about their business caught up in their own tasks.
While Lucio does his chores, Andre is distracted by the noise and investigates. He sees that Lucio makes housecleaning fun and enticing. Lucio invites Andre in for a closer inspection and that closeness brings all the focus onto Lucio.
The guys quickly strip down and Andre immediately goes for Lucio's huge, throbbing cock. Andre opens wide and starts sucking hard, eager to please Lucio. Of course, Lucio is very accommodating with his guidance, instructions, and encouragement to go for it all, which is exactly what Andre does.
Lucio flips Andre onto all 4's and begins feasting on his magnificent pink, smooth hole. Lucio pry's that hot ass open with his fingers and tongue as he languishes in all that sumptuousness.
Andre stands up and gets a quick cock sucking before lying on the sofa as Lucio rams his cock in and out of his ass. Lucio continues with testing and teasing Andre's ass by shoving the full length of his cock deep inside then pulling out completely. Andre's ass is a true measure of his talents.
Another swap and this time Andre squats down onto Lucio's incredible cock as his own rock-hard cock sways and flops around with building pleasure. The guys work in unison to bring the full focus on pleasure.
Making a slight adjustment to their position, Andre continues squatting and fucking himself on Lucio's huge cock. His own cock has grown stronger, harder, and ready for an explosion. But there is too much fucking to be had before that happens.
One last flip and Andre is bent over the sofa as Lucio picks up the pace and is fucking fast and furious. The voracity of Lucio's fucking brings both men closer and closer to the edge of no return.
Lucio has reached his climax and creams Andre's ass and balls with his smooth, milky load of cum that coats his ass, taint, and balls. Lucio shoves his erupting cock back inside of Andre's ass and dumps the last of his explosion deep inside. Andre flips over and shoots his hot load of cum all over his ripped abs. The focus in this house is pleasure.

Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 889.2 MB

Download Kristen Bjorn - Focus On Me

Stripper

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

From the stage, Skyy notices the suited stud watching him from the back. After, he approaches and invites Jason to a private dance. Is a lap dance all this stripper is offering? Conveniently, at this club, money can buy you more than a lap dance - including a hot play session where your cock gets sucked and ridden until you explode your man juice all over the stripper's face! Who is next?

Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Stripper

Dantheestud & benmastersxxx

大人気ノンケボディービルダーが、� �吹き!!!
男のフェラで射精しそうに。イキそ� �なちんこに乗っかり生ハメ交尾へ発� ��。ガンガンケツを掘った後、大量に 潮をお漏らししちゃいました!!

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 679.1 MB

Download Dantheestud & benmastersxxx
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23195 секунды с 9 запросами