View Single Post
Old 06-25-2024, 08:59 PM   #40875
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fucking Electrical Threeway! Ninove

Cast: Penny Pax ,Lizzy London ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Tattoo ,Femdom ,Electrical Play ,Electric Dildo ,switch ,Blonde ,Gag ,Slave ,Lesbian ,Anal
Video language: English
Episode 3: It’s all about pleasure and pain with this threeway! The pain of electrosluts Penny Pax and Lizzy London, and my pleasure, and maybe, theirs as well if they play by my rules.
Lizzy knows her place as a little electrosex whore and is on her hands and knees like a good pet. She straddles the face of her fellow slut in electricity, Penny, whose pretty little face serves a higher purpose with a protruding dildo gag.
But don’t think these two playthings aren’t getting their fair share of lesbian BDSM, Lizzy’s nipples are clamped off tight with electrical clamps while Penny’s tits are saturated with sticky pads.
Penny gets the business end of my electrical strap-on dildo in her ass, while she takes direction to brutalize Lizzy’s pussy with her dildo gag. All the while, they receive my tender femdom attention with a liberal use of my cattle prod.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking Electrical Threeway!

HarmonyConcepts Girl Gangbound Part 1 Knotts Island

Release Year: 2002
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Hollywood, Amber Michaels, Jewell Marceau, Darby and Darcy Daniels,
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Jack Banner reporting: The idea hit me like a high velocity slug! Take the ultra hot selling "Gangbound" series, and make it all female! The ultimate "catfight", where the outnumbered loser gets roughly stripped, bound, gagged, and forcefully dominated!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:25
Video: 720x480, xvid, 850kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 702.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HarmonyConcepts Girl Gangbound Part 1

Hogtied Fishnet Object East Haddam

Mina is wearing a fishnet bodysuit, black shiny ballet boots and pantyhose. She is laced into an Open Mouth Hood and gagged with a harness ball-gag to remove any sense of being. Reduced to an object, she is then tightly tied into an incredibly sexy and tight hogtie and her harness ballgag is pulled back and leashed to her already touching elbows. Mina can do nothing but endure. A pure fetish object. I like this shoot a lot, I know I will be recreating this one again soon in private time
Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5739kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied Fishnet Object

Jewel in Denial - Cheyenne Jewel Margie

It first it may be confusing for Cheyenne Jewel. She knows she should be afraid of Claire Adams but she cannot help but be aroused. She knows better than to think Claire cares about her. She is as sadistic as they come. But maybe if Cheyenne can make her happy there will be something in it for her. Something more than just another chance to scream for mercy.
Duration: 49:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 554.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewel in Denial - Cheyenne Jewel

Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II Hudiksvall

Johnny has me hogtied in my maid uniform at my friend's house. While I am trying to struggle out of my ropes on the floor, Johnny takes it upon himself to clean the house that he had distracted me from cleaning. He watches me while he merrily dusts and sweeps. I guess this job will get done after all. I hope he does a good job, so I can get hired for this job again.
Duration: 3:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5658kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Assylum - Doctors abusement vol.2 Donora

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Kara Cox
Genres: Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Machine fucking, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral, Bondage, Face slapping, Heavy degradation, Nasty filth, Needles, Pain, Punishment, Screaming, Suspension, Whipping, Amateur, Brunette
Video language: English
Other sites talk "extreme," but we actually give you extreme. In part 2 of Kara´s therapy, her ass gets shredded with the cane, her asshole gets shredded with cock and a fuck machine, and her facial cavities get shredded with oregano oil and piss. A special Director´s cut of this scene will be available. (Warning: do not try this stuff at home. Kara is a real masochist, not to mention unusually fit, and Dr. Mercies is a professional.)
Duration: 37:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 548.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Doctors abusement vol.2

Goddess Athena Part I Saukville

I was so excited to see the set-up Johnny and I had created for this shoot. Also the fact that I had convinced Johnny that he did not need to ballgag me, since it wouldnt look right. I lasted a lot longer with my hands above my head then I normally do. You Dom/Dommes dont realise that when your hands are tied above your head, your hands go numb pretty quickly. The new metal cuffs although somewhat bigger (I have small ankles and wrists) were biting into my skin. Johnny used a cloth gag, my favorite. Which, as my hands were numbs and the metal pulling at my ankles, I just bit into my gag harder.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 119.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Athena Part I

Время генерации страницы 0.10719 секунды с 9 запросами