View Single Post
Old 06-25-2024, 08:55 PM   #40866
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3 West Lebanon

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Gia incorporating her crotchrope into the tie to tighten it up as well. Gia grunts angrily and clearly does not like her predicament. She really hates it when I tie her head back by her hair. I leave her to twitch and grunt for a while. Eventually, I turn her on her side, so I can see her tits and to just get a new view. After a while, I grow bored. Gia is not struggling hard enough for my liking, so I grab her crotchrope and slap her ass and tits. I need to be entertained somehow. Gia continues to moan and grunt even more intensely now as you might imagine. I sit and relax in my chair with Gia hogtied at my feet. I poke her with a stick just for fun. My encouragement did not seem to help... I order her to try and escape, but she seems to grunt and decline, so I start slapping her ass ad tits again. She gets very angry and manages to get her gag loose. I decide that this is enough for her first visit and I untie her. I learned that Gia's lower jaw is built to ruin gags and they must be much tighter next time. I took it pretty easy on her as I wanted her to make it until the end and she seemed to really struggle with what I did put her through. She does want to come back and try again, and I plan on taking her up on that offer. I left in some behind the scenes footage as well. Gia talks about her ordeal and other things. She might get better as we go along and I think the journey might be fun. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

HelplessTeens Rachael Madori Topinabee

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HelplessTeens
Cast: Rachael Madori
Genres: Legal Teen, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, BJ, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex
Gorgeous, stylish slut Rachael Madori swallows Chris’ giant cock in a wet, drooling face f"ck.
Duration: 47:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7886kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HelplessTeens Rachael Madori

HT - Shades of The Black - Jack Hammer and Jessie Parker Orla

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Jessie Parker
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Vibrator
Video language: English
Mattie Borders fantasizes about what it would be like to experience slave training. Her curiosity gets the best of her and she writes in, requesting to be trained by Cyd. A few weeks later, she receives the following instructions.
She is to arrive at the farm on a specific date and time and make her way into the upper bay of the barn. She has no idea what is in store for her once she gets there, but the experience will change her forever.
Duration: 41:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Shades of The Black - Jack Hammer and Jessie Parker

Holly Spanked Upside Down Lizemores

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
The submissive Holly enters the room wearing a skirt, she hasn't the slightest idea what her girlfriend has in store for her today. Her girlfriend announces that she's feeling horny and doesn't waste any time commanding her to bend over and strip to reveal her ass for a spanking. Holly gets spanked until her ass turns beat red. She then spanks her ass with a paddle continuously showing no mercy. Holly's girlfriend turns her upside on the sofa and fingers her wet pussy and plays with her puckered asshole. Holly wonders if this wonderful tease will ever end.
Duration: 30:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1082kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 275.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly Spanked Upside Down

Sexy Spanish Slut Chiara fully exposed on the streets of Madrid Red Hook

Cast: Chiara Diletto ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Steve Holmes
No shirt no shoes no service, sexy spanish slut Chiara Diletto is denied entrance and disgraced entirely outdoors. This sexy spanish trash is dragged all over Madrid, made to scream by Princess Donna, fucked in public, and endures an intense zippering!
Duration: 59:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Spanish Slut Chiara fully exposed on the streets of Madrid

Time gushing about Huxford

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
There is no reason for us to spend our time gushing about Syren De Mer. She is a true professional when it comes to the submissive arts.
This is a woman that we can treat to the most sadistic and elaborate ideas our perverted minds can come up with,
and she won't just grin and bear it, she'll come begging for more. Syren spent a good portion of her life being the good,
little girl that people expected. When she finally broke free and started exploring her sexuality she found out that the darkest corners of it were her favorite.
Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7279kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Time gushing about

RoughManSpank - Spanking from Club Rough Man 1993-2023, part 02 Bereeda

Only girls who want to affiliate with the Club and get the Club Golden Card "Rough Man" are subject to this procedure.
Video: 768x576

Total size: 2.2 GB in 41 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RoughManSpank - Spanking from Club Rough Man 1993-2023, part 02

Время генерации страницы 0.03526 секунды с 9 запросами