LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Player SUDDIE

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Video language: English
There's a point when working with a woman where it stops being work and it begins to be personal. That happened very early on with Jade Indica. She's a player and it shows. In the way she looks at him. The way she tells him that she missed his cock. The pussy hook keeps her body taught. She wants him and he wants her. They kiss and slip each other some tongue like two people madly in love. Her bondage is the only way he feels comfortable getting so close. He rolls a bed up in front of her and tosses her on top. He cock is rock hard for her and he takes her in each time he puts her in a new position. A new bondage scenario to get him turned on.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Player

Punishing Zoey Lonate Pozzolo

Cast: Bianca Breeze ,Bill Bailey ,Zoey Monroe
Genres: Blonde ,master ,Role Play ,Rough Sex ,Female Slave ,Oral Sex ,bottom ,Athletic ,blond ,The Pope
Kink Feature Presentation
When House slave Zoey Monroe’s service disappoints, she is taken to Device Bondage to watch the Pope punish the last slave girl that fucked up, Bianca Breeze. Mr Bailey takes the girls back upstairs to give them a second chance, but the slave girls just can’t seem to stay on task and Zoey gets a pounding punishment to finish her day.
Duration: 36:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Zoey

Olive Glass: Fucked in Bondage Rockwell

Cast: Olive Glass ,Christian Wilde
Genres: Rough Sex ,multiple orgasms ,natural boobs ,versatile ,black hair ,glory hole ,Domination ,Sub ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick
Olive Glass is in the middle of the dungeon with her hands tied above her head. Her legs are bound to a spreader bar. Christian enters, inspects his prey, and establishes his path of domination. After inspecting Olive’s body, and her available holes, he blindfolds her to begin a little game. He grabs an electric zapper to toy with her before using her to satisfy his cock. Olive has past the first test, and so now it’s on to the wooden box. She is placed on her side with one leg pulled into the air. Her hands are tied above her head. She is vulnerable, but more than willing to accept what her fate will be at the hands of Christian. He buries his cock deep inside of her pussy and fucks her relentlessly. He gets the vibrator and imposes his will, and gives her some orgasms to settle her down. A heavy flogger is introduced to get her back into her role as the submissive she truly is. He moves from corporal punishment, to the vibe, and his cock to keep her on the edge the entire time. In the final scene, Olive has her ass sticking through a reverse glory hole to completely objectify her. She is no more than a hole for him to fuck and Olive is more than okay with that. Christian continues to fuck her and rip multiple orgasms before covering her pussy in his hot cum.
Duration: 55:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olive Glass: Fucked in Bondage

Double Teamed Kettleman City

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming. The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though. Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.
Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Teamed

Bobbi Starr returns to Public Disgrace Astor

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Erik Everhard
Genres: Humiliation ,Blindfold ,Anal Fingering ,Public ,big dick ,Discipline ,Dominatrix ,Brunette ,blond ,Clover Clamps ,Athletic ,Nipple Torment
Locked in a cage Bobbi is rolled into a busy bar where patrons laugh nervously at her bound body. She is slowly undressed, made to cum, clamped, fondled and fucked. Her naked body is paraded around the bar and her mouth, pussy, and ass are fondled by strangers!
Duration: 1:07:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bobbi Starr returns to Public Disgrace

Fresh Meat: Lacy Lennon is Tied, Tormented and Made to Cum Webequie

Cast: Lacy Lennon ,The Pope
Genres: Gag ,Pain ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Handler ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Fingering ,Ball Gag ,big dick
Lacy Lennon is curious about BDSM and all that comes with it. She wants to expand her sexual horizons so today she will do so with The Pope. He doesn’t want to scare her off, so he begins with a basic hands above her head standing position. A red gag is put in her mouth and the transition begins instantly. Lacy falls right into the submissive role as if she’s done it a hundred times already. Her submission is as real as it gets, and it’s clear by her facial expression that she’s a natural. The pain comes from spankings, floggers, and clothes pins on her nipples, and she takes all of it in stride. When the orgasms begin, we get to see the true slut emerge and it’s a sight to behold indeed. The next scene starts with Lacy in a hogtie suspension, and The Pope enters and rubs her pussy to calm her before the next dose of suffering starts. Once he has used a crop to turn her flesh a nice shade of red, he moves around to her face and administers breath control. She stays fixed on him and every word he utters to make sure that she is pleasing him. After toying with her, he brings in a didlo and fucks her face, then her pussy until she is overcome with orgasms. The final scene has her on her back with her legs spread and the rest of her body pulled in every direction to ensure discomfort. The Pope tells her that this is the moment that she has been building up to. This is the scene where the pain comes, and there will not be any stopping until he sees fit. The pain continues into the orgasms, but then the final torment comes from nonstop orgasms. It’s very clear that Lacy has had enough, but this is not her choice any more, but rather his. He is the captain of this ship, and the ride isn’t over until he says so. In a move to keep her trust he actually unties one of her hands to give her some comfort while he finishes what he started. He uses her until there is nothing left to give, and then he finally leaves her in a puddle of her own juices.
Duration: 54:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat: Lacy Lennon is Tied, Tormented and Made to Cum

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2 Iowa Falls

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely helpless! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 983.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.03254 секунды с 9 запросами