View Single Post
Old 06-25-2024, 02:15 PM   #4434
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Her Whore Mouth: Samantha Mack and Jessie Lee Valkenswaard

Cast: Samantha Mack ,Jessie Lee
Genres: Dildo ,brunet ,Pussy Eating ,Crop ,BDSM ,Anal ,Big Ass ,Pierced Nipples ,Slapping ,Leather
Video language: English
Jessie Lee is naked, hungry, bound and blindfolded. Her luscious ass has been sitting on this cold hardwood floor for two days. When Mistress Samantha Mack returns with food and water, it is only enough to ensure that Jessie has the energy to satisfy Samantha’s sexual urges. There is evidence that Jessie played with herself without permission. Samantha knows her slave did it on purpose with the hope of being punished but she can’t resist playing with Jessie’s big ass. Baby Girl’s thick, round ass can take so much punishment, it’s unbelievable! It can turn all kinds of colors, pink, red, black, and blue. It only takes a few hard slaps from Samantha’s exquisitely manicured hands to moisten Jessie’s tight pink whore hole. Samantha uses a paddle to warm up those butt cheeks. She knows how to even make a little paddle sting. Jessie’s ass jiggle turns her mistress on. Samantha turns up the pain level with a flogger. It makes Jessie’s cunt dripping wet and Samantha can’t resist kissing and licking up that pussy juice. She owns that sweet cunt. Jessie’s poor ass glows red but now it’s time for the Crop. Samantha finishes with a Leather Strap. It hurts plenty but Jessie needs to please her mistress. Samantha slides a big glass dildo into her baby girl’s ass. She loves seeing the shiny glass slide in and out of the asshole, spreading that tight backdoor unbelievably wide. Punishment awaits if it slides out of her ass. Samantha fills her slave’s whore hole with a vibrator before fucking her ass with the glass dildo. Jessie is left speechless as her holes are filled and fucked. Samantha warns this may be the last time she ever lets her whore cum. Jessie shows her appreciation by deep throating the ass dildo clean. Now that Samantha has had some fun she puts Jessie to work sucking her pussy. Jessie is well trained and knows how to bring her mistress to orgasm. The only thing more gratifying than feeling her slaves tongue on her clit is watching her slave’s ass get stretched and pounded. Samantha fucks her whore slave in the pussy with a giant, pink, strap-on dildo. Jessie soon begs for it in her ass. Once the cock fills her ass Jessie is right at home. Samantha loves seeing her slave moan, overwhelmed by pain and pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9801kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Whore Mouth: Samantha Mack and Jessie Lee

Charlotte Sins: Young Anal Blonde Knob Noster

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Michael Stefano, Charlotte Sins
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Anal, 69, Tattoos, Toys, Facesitting, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, Gagging, Face Fucking, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, high heels, straight
Sweet, all-American blonde Charlotte Sins teases and strips, playfully talking to the camera all along. When veteran stud Michael Stefano arrives, she indulges his fetish with an oral foot job. His big cock pounds her tight twat. Hardcore pussy pounding leads to epic sodomy with nasty rectal gaping! Charlotte plays with her pussy as Michael's meat porks her bunghole. The wild babe talks dirty, gives a slobbering, ass-to-mouth blowjob, and enjoys a rowdy 69 session. When Michael has had his way with her, Charlotte opens her mouth for a frothy cum facial.
Duration: 32:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sins: Young Anal Blonde

Double The Pleasure Limeira

Studio: Ricky's Room
Cast: Adria Rae, Ricky Johnson, Jewelz Blu
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Fingering, Tattoos, Squirt, Facesitting, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Lingerie
I honestly believe if you look up the word 'pleasure', it is going to be directly in between Adria Rae and Jewelz Blu. At least, that is where I found it. When these two walked through the door, my pleasure center was on full alert. This amazing team should come with a warning label. Caution: Can be highly addictive.
Duration: 36:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double The Pleasure

10 man gangbang for Julie Skyhigh Twilight

Cast: Julie Skyhigh
Genres: Anal, Big Ass, Big Cock, Blowjob, Cumshot, Deep Throat, DP, Gonzo, Gape, Gangbang, Swallow, Teen, Rough Sex
Julie Skyhigh is an amazing babe with a petite body and neatly shaved pussy. When we met her, we picked her up at a parking lot and she couldn't wait to show off her body. She stuffed her entire fist in her pussy to show us she was ready so we were off to the hotel room. There, she got that tight body fucked hard and got a massive facial to end our date.
Duration: 55:14
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 9767kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 man gangbang for Julie Skyhigh

Lillie, Malia and I fuck a random guy High Rolls Mountain Park

Release Year: 2023
Cast: BigBootyBailey, Blondie.Lilllie, Malia Love
Genres: Orgy, Gangbang, Amateur, Anal, Bikini, Creampie, Deep Throat, Girl/Girl, Group Sex, Hardcore, Natural Tits, POV, Straight, Foursome (FFFM), Role Play
Lillie, Malia and I were on our boat about to head home when it broke down! We saw a random guy on a jetski and waived him down to ask him to tow us! He was in a hurry and said he couldn't help us... but we really needed to get home and tow boats are crazy expensive, so we asked him if there was anything we could do in exchange for him helping us get home. And before you know it, were stripping, giving him a blow job then I get fucked in my pussy and ass missionary, doggy and cowgirl & pile driver until I cum then Lillie gets her pussy fucked missionary, doggy and cowgirl til she cums! Malia plays with Lillie and I as we get fucked and we play with her to make her cum! Then I ride him cowgirl until he blows his load inside my pussy giving me a creampie surprise!
Duration: 20:05
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 886.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lillie, Malia and I fuck a random guy

Horny Cheating Housewives vol.3 - Scene 2 Valdez

Studio: Lethal Hardcore
Cast: Rose Lynn
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, Cheating, Face Fucking, Stockings, shaved pussy, high heels, straight, caucasian
Adultery Is A Sin, But That Never Stopped These Whores From Getting It In! Rose Lynn said 'Cheating ain't eating!' to convince a stranger to go downtown, but he wisely decided to visit cum town instead!
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7392kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Cheating Housewives vol.3 - Scene 2

Kristy Black - 6on1 Double Anal Gang Bang With Piss, Deepthroat & Rough Sex Kechi

Cast: Kristy Black
Genres: Orgy, Gangbang, Gonzo ,Hardcore, All Sex, Anal, Piss, DAP
Kristy Black is such an incredibly perfect anal cum slut. She loves it when we fuck her asshole and fill her horny hole with cum. Fun guys fuck the bitch right in the ass again. Finally, she is showered with piss and we piss her mouth full.
Duration: 1:09:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7279kbps
Audio: 207kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristy Black - 6on1 Double Anal Gang Bang With Piss, Deepthroat & Rough Sex

Время генерации страницы 0.19070 секунды с 9 запросами