View Single Post
Old 06-25-2024, 01:21 PM   #793
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

I'll have my Salad Tossed please Alice Frost Warner

Cast: Alice Frost ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Big Tits ,Vaginal Penetration ,Blonde ,69 Position ,Pussy Eating ,Facesitting ,fake boobs ,Strap On ,LezDom ,Fingering
Video language: English
Spoiler alert! Bella wins. Surprising I know. Alice has been improving as she spends more time on the mats. Today she tries really hard not to give up the pussy. She locks her legs closed and gives Bella a hard time. Bella is bored with this cake walk of a match and we see a rare mean streak come out. She goes for 3 leg scissor submissions and gets them. After the first submission we see Alice’s demeanor change a bit. She realizes she’s in for a working over like she’s never had at U S before. She feels a pressure she’s never known and it takes a toll on her mentally from the get-go. This match is a fascinating mental game. Sure we knew Alice was going to lose to Bella but we had no idea what a toll those submissions would have on Alice. She”s sick of losing now; she wants to win. After feeling the power of Bella’s thighs, she’s totally inspired. Alice wants that power. We predict she will be back stronger than ever in her next match.
Round 4Bella does her trade mark Standing 69 on the sexy blond. She then leg lifts Alice up and down onto a dick on a stick then strap on fuck’s Alice’s asshole so good she makes Alice have 4 anal Orgasms while she tosses Ariel’s Salad
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'll have my Salad Tossed please Alice Frost

Riding Ducati Clarion

Cast: Daisy Ducati
Genres: Crotch Rope ,Fingering ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Submission ,shaped ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment
Gorgeous, legs for miles, and a fine machine of a pussy. Daisy Ducati is stretched out with a tight crotch rope grinding against her wet pussy and vibrated to orgasm as I flog her tits, pussy and long luscious legs.
When I suspend her by her ankles and wrists, I tickle the shit out of her to make her squirm in the air. As she hangs there, that pussy is mine for the taking and she gets fucked hard with a huge dick on a stick till she squirts cum all over the basement floor.
I cannot get enough of those legs. I tie her bent over with a vibe jammed up into her throbbing cunt. She is all tied up like a nice little package ready to fuck, and I take the cane to her calves and thighs to make her jiggle just right.
The final hogtie is tight and intense - just the way she likes it. I make her come over and over till she can’t take anymore. All good things must eventually come to an end. Good work Ducati. See you on Training of O soon, little slut.
Duration: 50:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riding Ducati

Fresh Meat: Lacy Lennon is Tied, Tormented and Made to Cum Usk

Cast: Lacy Lennon ,The Pope
Genres: Gag ,Pain ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Handler ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Fingering ,Ball Gag ,big dick
Lacy Lennon is curious about BDSM and all that comes with it. She wants to expand her sexual horizons so today she will do so with The Pope. He doesn’t want to scare her off, so he begins with a basic hands above her head standing position. A red gag is put in her mouth and the transition begins instantly. Lacy falls right into the submissive role as if she’s done it a hundred times already. Her submission is as real as it gets, and it’s clear by her facial expression that she’s a natural. The pain comes from spankings, floggers, and clothes pins on her nipples, and she takes all of it in stride. When the orgasms begin, we get to see the true slut emerge and it’s a sight to behold indeed. The next scene starts with Lacy in a hogtie suspension, and The Pope enters and rubs her pussy to calm her before the next dose of suffering starts. Once he has used a crop to turn her flesh a nice shade of red, he moves around to her face and administers breath control. She stays fixed on him and every word he utters to make sure that she is pleasing him. After toying with her, he brings in a didlo and fucks her face, then her pussy until she is overcome with orgasms. The final scene has her on her back with her legs spread and the rest of her body pulled in every direction to ensure discomfort. The Pope tells her that this is the moment that she has been building up to. This is the scene where the pain comes, and there will not be any stopping until he sees fit. The pain continues into the orgasms, but then the final torment comes from nonstop orgasms. It’s very clear that Lacy has had enough, but this is not her choice any more, but rather his. He is the captain of this ship, and the ride isn’t over until he says so. In a move to keep her trust he actually unties one of her hands to give her some comfort while he finishes what he started. He uses her until there is nothing left to give, and then he finally leaves her in a puddle of her own juices.
Duration: 54:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat: Lacy Lennon is Tied, Tormented and Made to Cum

Asian Whore is Shocked and Fucked into Oblivion Romeo

Cast: Orlando ,Milcah Halili
Genres: Hot Wax ,Submission ,Asian ,bottom ,Nipple Torment ,braces ,Metal Bondage ,Humiliation ,black hair ,Handler
Milcah is cute with her braces and tight body. This cuteness does nothing to curb Orlando’s sadistic side, rather it inspires him to torment this little slut. She has her ass electrified with a butt plug while being fucked. Her body is contorted and crammed into unforgiving bondage, abused, and made to orgasm until she can’t scream any more.
Duration: 1:02:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4668kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asian Whore is Shocked and Fucked into Oblivion

Charlotte Sins - Bound In The Sun Emery

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Charlotte Sins
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Domination, Fingering, Flogging, Outdoors, Rope Bondage, Submission, Suspension, Tattoo, Vibrator
The beautiful Charlotte Sins is back on Kink and this time she’s in for some outdoor rope bondage with The Pope. First Charlotte has her arms tied over her head, bound to the Kink Thunderdome. The Pope takes advantage, playing with her tits and then moves on to some flogging. Wanting Charlotte more subdued, The Pope adds more rope to one leg and raises it up. After that he brings out the Hitachi and Charlotte’s orgasms only inspire The Pope to add more rope, leaving her suspended in quite the predicament. The Pope ties up Charlotte into a full suspension and then coaxes a few more orgasms from her throbbing pussy. Finally Charlotte is bound to the box and The Pope tests her resolve with the flogger. Using the flogger to choke Charlotte, The Pope goes back to vibing her pussy. Charlotte writhes in pleasure and The Pope kneels on her stomach while using the Hitachi. After some more flogging for good measure, The Pope gives Charlotte a few final orgasms as her well earned reward.
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sins - Bound In The Sun

Время генерации страницы 0.02638 секунды с 9 запросами