Default Buttman's Anal Show

Buttman's Anal Show

Year of production : 1999
Genre : Gonzo, Anal, Double penetration, Big tits, Gang bang
Duration : 02:19:25
Language : English
Director : John Stagliano
Studio : Evil Angel

Starring : Judith Kostner, Vanda, Buttman, Kata, Zsolt Walton, Gina Vice, Ildiko, Nacho Vidal, Mike Foster, Christophe Clark

Description : Big Time Ass Worship! First Caroline and Kata compete to show off their buns and assholes in various form-fitting sexy outfits, in vatious poses, and with sexy rolling cheeks. As they parade around for us. Then Christoph and I get down to the nasty stuff with toys & fingers & his long dick! Caroline is one of the most stunningly beautiful women I've ever shot, and Kata has one of the best, big, round asses I've ever shot! Gina Vice looks like she stepped out of the pages of a comic strip. She's got totally exagerrated, big, round tits and ass. I couple her with super-big dick Nacho Vidal. Then I throw in some toys, including an anal speculum. and It's playtime! Vanda has a spectacular voluptuous, young girl's body and she does wonderful big anal! I love watching oversize anal beads pop in and out of her butt! Ildiko is a little girl with a woman's hips and she just loves

File Size: 2.18 GB
Duration: 02:19:25
Format: avi
Resolution: 624x480
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 2099 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz, 2

Download From FileJoker:

Buttman's Anal Show.part1
Buttman's Anal Show.part2
Kiara is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14395 секунды с 9 запросами