View Single Post
Old 06-25-2024, 11:06 AM   #9628
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jackie Elf Christmas bonus Duck

Our adaptation of Elf on the Shelf was so popular last year that we decided to do a new set this year. And, Jackie the Elf decides to get into a little mischief! She sets up a little surprise for Johnny to discover when he wakes up in the morning. First, Jackie Elf adorns the living room rug, by the Christmas tree, with a holiday message in duct tape. Then, she has a friend tie her up with rope - chest harness, arms behind back and legs tied at ankles, above the knees and below the knees- give her a duct tape gag and position her under a santalike throw blanket. When Johnny discovers her, she sets into a struggle to wiggle out from underneath the holiday blanket. Jackie thrashes around in her elf outfit and boots until she loses her elf hat and fully reveals her red satin panties. Then, Johnny realizes how much duct tape she has wasted and takes executive action. He makes a point about misappropriating duct tape, by wrapping the duct tape around her head (which had the added benefit of making the gag a lot more effective). And, then, he turns her tie into a tight hogtie. She struggles around some more on the floor, once again hiking up her dress and revealing her panties, until she is too tired to struggle any more. I think Jackie the elf got the point about the proper use of duct tape! Now, hopefully, she'll stay out of trouble for the rest of the season!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:11
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 118.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie Elf Christmas bonus

College Girl Ravished Winter Haven

Cast: Ash Hollywood ,Mr. Pete
Genres: brunet ,Domination ,fake boobs ,BDSM ,shaved ,Stud ,big dick ,Role Play ,Rope Bondage ,foreskin
Video language: English
Ash Hollywood is a hot little thing who gets peeped on by Mr. Pete and then taken down in her college locker room. Rough man handling sex, face fucking and strict bondage follows in this smoking hot update!
Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: College Girl Ravished

Ryan Keely Foggia

Cast: Delilah Strong ,Ryan Keely
Genres: Strap On ,Brunette ,Pussy Eating ,Fingering ,shaved ,Latex ,Leather ,Sub ,Slave ,fake boobs
Maria Menendez returns under her new name Ryan Keely. Bound in tight latex bondage, she is dominated and humiliated by Delilah Strong. Then she is suspended with leather belts, punished and strap-on fucked. In a back arch position, Ryan’s face is used by Delilah’s pussy to cum on. Finally, tied in pile driver, she takes a dildo in her tight cunt and cums like a submissive slut.
Duration: 36:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 810.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan Keely

RoughManSpank - Spanking from Club Rough Man 1993-2023, part 08 Worton

The RM Club was established in 1993, and all its members are real people who are interested in and practice BDSM.
Video: 768x576

Total size: 3.5 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RoughManSpank - Spanking from Club Rough Man 1993-2023, part 08

Hurting Hunter Saluda

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Hunter is the kind of beauty you'd never expect was into BDSM, but looks can be deceiving.Once she's tied up he takes full advantage of her helplessness. He touches anything he wants to touch and she can't stop him.With his fingers deep inside her cunt just to test out her wetness she cums; shooting squirt all over the floor.
This requires cleaning up and Hunter is going to use her hair and tongue.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hurting Hunter

Hooded Gagged and Hogtied Glace Bay

Mina is back in her school uniform. This time I hood her in a white lambskin open mouth hood, and gag her with a harness ring gag. She is bound in pink rope (My favourite) with her elbows tight, her skirt is stripped from her and she is left in her white shirt, white schoolgirl panties and knee high socks. All natural light, I love this new house, Mina looks so nice tightly draped in ropes in beautiful natural daylight. She ends up hogtied with her gag roped to her elbow ropes. As I am untying her, its clear the position was quite tough on her, there is some real emotion there. Lets just say she was a little overcome and was glad to be untied in the end.
Duration: 27:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hooded Gagged and Hogtied

I Like it Rough: Marilyn Johnson and Andre Stone Kieffer

Cast: Marilyn Johnson ,Andre Stone
Genres: Hair Pulling ,Role Play ,Uncircumcised ,Gag ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Submission ,Pussy Eating ,Blonde ,Ball Gag
Marilyn Johnson wishes her boring boyfriend, Andre Stone would fuck her harder and more aggressively. When Andre hears about this he surprises her with ropes, paddles, a flogger, and more.He bends her over a table and ties her up with rope. He spanks her ass hard and grabs the paddle. He Hits her ass with the paddle until she cries mercy, and it gets his big dick rock hard.Already dripping with precum, Andre uses it as lube and fucks Marilyn deep and rough. After that, Andre takes her to her knees and fucks her pretty face. She gets a ball gag in her mouth andgets her pussy fucked with her hands tied behind her back. Next, Andre ties her up with her legs spread and edges her pussy into a huge convulsing orgasm using a vibrator. Andre shoves his bigdick down her throat once more and shoots his load.
Duration: 48:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9678kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Like it Rough: Marilyn Johnson and Andre Stone

Время генерации страницы 0.05057 секунды с 9 запросами