View Single Post
Old 06-25-2024, 09:24 AM   #3524
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Punishing Zoey Edgecomb

Cast: Bianca Breeze ,Bill Bailey ,Zoey Monroe
Genres: Blonde ,master ,Role Play ,Rough Sex ,Female Slave ,Oral Sex ,bottom ,Athletic ,blond ,The Pope
Video language: English
Kink Feature Presentation
When House slave Zoey Monroe’s service disappoints, she is taken to Device Bondage to watch the Pope punish the last slave girl that fucked up, Bianca Breeze. Mr Bailey takes the girls back upstairs to give them a second chance, but the slave girls just can’t seem to stay on task and Zoey gets a pounding punishment to finish her day.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Zoey

James Deen and Dana DeArmond Midlothian

Cast: James Deen ,Dana DeArmond
Genres: Tattoo ,shaved ,bit gag ,First Boy/Girl ,natural boobs ,unshaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Domination
Dana does her first boy girl sex scene ever! She requested James Deen who’s well hung and enjoys agressive sex. Dana is tied up with an electrostim up her ass, shocking her while she gives a blowjob. The fucking is hard and deep!
Duration: 33:39
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 391.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: James Deen and Dana DeArmond

Assylum - Doctors abusement vol.2 Tye

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Kara Cox
Genres: Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Machine fucking, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral, Bondage, Face slapping, Heavy degradation, Nasty filth, Needles, Pain, Punishment, Screaming, Suspension, Whipping, Amateur, Brunette
Other sites talk "extreme," but we actually give you extreme. In part 2 of Kara´s therapy, her ass gets shredded with the cane, her asshole gets shredded with cock and a fuck machine, and her facial cavities get shredded with oregano oil and piss. A special Director´s cut of this scene will be available. (Warning: do not try this stuff at home. Kara is a real masochist, not to mention unusually fit, and Dr. Mercies is a professional.)
Duration: 37:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 548.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Doctors abusement vol.2

Jayna Oso and Lee Walters Lyndonville

Release Year: 2012
Studio: WorldBi
Cast: Jayna Oso, Lee Walters
Genres: Bisexual, Group, Threesome, Oral, Cumshots
Jayna loses friendly game of pool with her boyfriend and her buddy, and is punished by having to performing a striptease for the two of them. One thing lead to another, and Jayna tries to convince her guy to let Lee show him some special attention. Finally he agrees and gets a steamy double-team from Jayna and Lee.
Duration: 21:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps

File size: 676.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jayna Oso and Lee Walters

Tall Blonde Amateur Gets Fucked While Wearing Blackout Contact Lenses La Madera

Cast: Mark Davis ,Natasha Lyn ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,top ,muscular ,bottom ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,other hair color
Natasha Lynn is a brand new local girl who volunteered to fill in for Public Disgrace at the last minute. Blackout contact lenses are put in her eyes immediately to deprive her of her sense of sight. She is then led into the Speakeasy where crowds of people wait to greet, grope and fuck her helpless tied up body.
Duration: 1:27:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tall Blonde Amateur Gets Fucked While Wearing Blackout Contact Lenses

Assylum - Queen of Anal vol.1 Mc Coy

Studio: Assylum
Cast: 2015
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Cum swallow, Facial, Gaping, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Caning, Face slapping, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Suspension, Training, Amateur, Big ass, Brunette, Tattoos, Two guys
A fucked-up epic of anal . This is the shit, shot with a submissive anal whore. We treated Amelia for 14 hours, fucked her ass for 5, fed her our asses and cum, gave her a large-volume yellow piss and made her it straight from her ass, suspended her 3 times, gaped her ass with a huge scepter, and made her fist her own ass and suck her filthy fist off. She also got face slapped, spit on, spanked, and caned. All so she could earn the the title of Anal Queen. Part 1 of three parts. Enjoy, because you won´t find stuff like this anywhere else.
Duration: 1:03:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3142kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Queen of Anal vol.1

Riding Ducati Oronogo

Cast: Daisy Ducati
Genres: Crotch Rope ,Fingering ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Submission ,shaped ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment
Gorgeous, legs for miles, and a fine machine of a pussy. Daisy Ducati is stretched out with a tight crotch rope grinding against her wet pussy and vibrated to orgasm as I flog her tits, pussy and long luscious legs.
When I suspend her by her ankles and wrists, I tickle the shit out of her to make her squirm in the air. As she hangs there, that pussy is mine for the taking and she gets fucked hard with a huge dick on a stick till she squirts cum all over the basement floor.
I cannot get enough of those legs. I tie her bent over with a vibe jammed up into her throbbing cunt. She is all tied up like a nice little package ready to fuck, and I take the cane to her calves and thighs to make her jiggle just right.
The final hogtie is tight and intense - just the way she likes it. I make her come over and over till she can’t take anymore. All good things must eventually come to an end. Good work Ducati. See you on Training of O soon, little slut.
Duration: 50:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riding Ducati
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21047 секунды с 9 запросами