View Single Post
Old 06-25-2024, 08:38 AM   #2744
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Phoenix Phoenix Rising New Creek

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Phoenix Rising
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
The combination of cold, metal restraints, sharp pain, and intense vibrations has her cumming her brains out. By the time PD has finished using her it is clear that her namesake is being put to the test.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Phoenix Rising

Ginary's Test - Part 1 Suwa

Studio: futilestruggles
Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 1

RoughManSpank - Spanking from Club Rough Man 1993-2023, part 01 Kalskag

In our Club there we have a studio where we shoot sexy punishment scenes and we have a specialized affiliate procedure.
Video: 768x576

Total size: 4.7 GB in 46 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RoughManSpank - Spanking from Club Rough Man 1993-2023, part 01

Infernalrestraints Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph Riesel

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Niki Nymph
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
When cumming makes you squirt a river you have to expect that someone like PD is going to manipulate that fact for his own pleasure. He enjoys making women like Niki Nymph suffer for him.
Duration: 56:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 638.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Spanked By Your Superiors Three Rivers

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Two hot mistress dominate and humiliate a slave girl and spank her at the end.
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 321.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Spanked By Your Superiors

RoughManSpank - Spanking from Club Rough Man 1993-2023, part 02 Darhan

Only girls who want to affiliate with the Club and get the Club Golden Card "Rough Man" are subject to this procedure.
Video: 768x576

Total size: 2.2 GB in 41 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RoughManSpank - Spanking from Club Rough Man 1993-2023, part 02

Fresh Meat: Lacy Lennon is Tied, Tormented and Made to Cum Brockton

Cast: Lacy Lennon ,The Pope
Genres: Gag ,Pain ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Handler ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Fingering ,Ball Gag ,big dick
Video language: English
Lacy Lennon is curious about BDSM and all that comes with it. She wants to expand her sexual horizons so today she will do so with The Pope. He doesn’t want to scare her off, so he begins with a basic hands above her head standing position. A red gag is put in her mouth and the transition begins instantly. Lacy falls right into the submissive role as if she’s done it a hundred times already. Her submission is as real as it gets, and it’s clear by her facial expression that she’s a natural. The pain comes from spankings, floggers, and clothes pins on her nipples, and she takes all of it in stride. When the orgasms begin, we get to see the true slut emerge and it’s a sight to behold indeed. The next scene starts with Lacy in a hogtie suspension, and The Pope enters and rubs her pussy to calm her before the next dose of suffering starts. Once he has used a crop to turn her flesh a nice shade of red, he moves around to her face and administers breath control. She stays fixed on him and every word he utters to make sure that she is pleasing him. After toying with her, he brings in a didlo and fucks her face, then her pussy until she is overcome with orgasms. The final scene has her on her back with her legs spread and the rest of her body pulled in every direction to ensure discomfort. The Pope tells her that this is the moment that she has been building up to. This is the scene where the pain comes, and there will not be any stopping until he sees fit. The pain continues into the orgasms, but then the final torment comes from nonstop orgasms. It’s very clear that Lacy has had enough, but this is not her choice any more, but rather his. He is the captain of this ship, and the ride isn’t over until he says so. In a move to keep her trust he actually unties one of her hands to give her some comfort while he finishes what he started. He uses her until there is nothing left to give, and then he finally leaves her in a puddle of her own juices.
Duration: 54:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat: Lacy Lennon is Tied, Tormented and Made to Cum
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17761 секунды с 9 запросами