Old 06-25-2024, 04:52 AM   #19604
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default SlowTeasingHandJobs Serg Edged and Tormented

SlowTeasingHandJobs Serg Edged and Tormented

Studio: SlowTeasingHandJobs

Rich has our sexy Ukranian model Serg tied up for an excruciatingly long, slow edging. Rich takes his time kissing and caressing his perfectly toned body and rubbing Serg's cock as it bulges from inside his underwear. Serg moans in pleasure as Rich edges him closer to the edge, before directing him to feed him his load. Finally, Serg releases a monster sized load in Rich's mouth, which is then displayed for the camera.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1897kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 370.3 MB

Download SlowTeasingHandJobs Serg Edged and Tormented

Afternoon Cocktail on The Upper Floor Live Shoot

Cast: Tommy Defendi ,Van Darkholme ,DJ ,Christian Wilde
Genres: big dick ,Asian ,Blowjob ,Athletic ,Slave ,Submission ,Rough Sex ,brunet ,Anal ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

I invite Tommy Defendi and Christian Wilde to the Upper Floor for some drinks. DJ is on staff today. He's ready and willing to serve. I also invite BG members to join our little afternoon festivity. DJ is a trained slave but he breaks under pressure, especially the pressure of a live shoot. Right off the bat, members request a CB-6000 chastity device on DJ. His cock refuses to cooperate and this offers an opportunity for punishment. He takes the flogger like a champ. I tie up Mr. Defendi and Mr. Wilde and enjoy seeing them trying to escape. I tie up and flog the doms any chance I get. We end the afternoon with DJ getting suspended fucked in full bondage. Good times. Sincerely, Van

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Afternoon Cocktail on The Upper Floor Live Shoot
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03685 секунды с 9 запросами