Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Assylum - I Am She Who Submits

Assylum - I Am She Who Submits

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Ava Little
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral, Bondage
Video language: English

You´ve never seen anything like this, folks. We tapped deep into Ava´s submissive brain to remake her as our perfect whore. We started from the very beginning, giving her an entirely new whore language. Then we went hard and deep, with intense mental domination, physical degradation, anal sex, ass to mouth, rimming, watersports, and much, much more. Ava is the real deal, and dominating girls like her is what we live for at the Assylum. Nothing in this session is acted, scripted, or rehearsed. Others fake it, we make it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1762kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 745.2 MB

Download Assylum - I Am She Who Submits

Ryan Keely

Cast: Delilah Strong ,Ryan Keely
Genres: Strap On ,Brunette ,Pussy Eating ,Fingering ,shaved ,Latex ,Leather ,Sub ,Slave ,fake boobs

Maria Menendez returns under her new name Ryan Keely. Bound in tight latex bondage, she is dominated and humiliated by Delilah Strong. Then she is suspended with leather belts, punished and strap-on fucked. In a back arch position, Ryan's face is used by Delilah's pussy to cum on. Finally, tied in pile driver, she takes a dildo in her tight cunt and cums like a submissive slut.

Duration: 36:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 810.4 MB

Download Ryan Keely

Powerhouse of orgasms

Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Curvy ,Big Tits ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Submission ,Gag ,Domination ,Nipple Clamps ,Vibrator ,Handler

Bella's arms are restrained tightly by chain with her legs spread and ankles fastened to the floor. With her breasts clamped tight we flog her ass and pussy as she screams and drools all over herself through her open mouth gag.
Bella cums so hard she yanks her tits right out of the clamp, so we decide to add weights to her nipple clamps and whip them right off. After shoving a dick and vibe into Bella's swollen cunt we crank on the chain around her arms making her work for her next orgasm. She suffers as the chain bites into her arms as she pulls down harder nearly breaking the vibrator to get off.
Watch this voluptuous cumnivore suffer for you as she works for her orgasms.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 335.8 MB

Download Powerhouse of orgasms
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20341 секунды с 9 запросами