All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Assylum - Bonus: buttslinger tutorial

Assylum - Bonus: buttslinger tutorial

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Alisha
Video language: English

As a bonus for our paying visitors, we are providing this step-by-step tutorial showing how to tie the Buttslinger Suspension Harness used in Doctor´s Abusement, Part 2. This tutorial is for advanced rope practitioners only. If tied incorrectly, the Buttslinger can cause serious injury. Do not attempt this tie unless you have been trained in basic suspension techniques. Also, in an inverted suspension, be especially sure the ropes are unable to slide off the hips.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 311.8 MB

Download Assylum - Bonus: buttslinger tutorial

Inescapable Copper Breaks Lea Lexis

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: natural boobs ,Electro Clamp ,Cattle Prod ,Blonde ,Femdom ,Tens Unit ,Dominatrix ,Anal ,Electrical Play ,Facesitting

Episode 3: I love getting to know girl's tolerances to electrosex. Some cry at the site and sound and others can endure so much that it's almost a challenge for the Dom to find their breaking point.almost a challenge. Because for Lea Lexis nothing will stop Lorelei Lee from finding that sweet, sexy spot that pushes this Romanian gymnast over the edge.
I secure Lea entangled in copper pipes so that everywhere she turns she feel the harsh tickle from their electric currents. Once I know she can't break free I let Lorelei loose on her and watch the magic unfold.
Beautiful and blonde with big natural tits, what more could you ask for in one tough Electroslut!

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 813.4 MB

Download Inescapable Copper Breaks Lea Lexis

Assylum - Casey Calvert Uncensored

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Pissing, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Electrical play, Face slapping, Foot worship, gagging, Mind fucking, Riding, Screaming, Spanking, Suspension, Bru

1 hour and 37 minutes from one of our most epic sessions ever. We have newly edited and mastered this footage and left nothing out this time. Casey is stripped of her stardom and made to start out as Nothing at our institution. Then she gets face fucked, fed the staff´s ass, anally probed and stretched, put into some of the craziest bondage you´ve ever seen, and made to clean the filthy floor in the most degrading manner we could devise. But that´s not all. After she gets drenched in cum and piss, she gets visited later in the night. No trickery, folks: we fucked her in total darkness, using night vision goggles and infrared cameras. Sure, this part isn´t 4K, but imagine a girl being completely blind as you take and use her. It was incredibly intense. We shocked her asshole in the end with a special electrical zapper to cap it all off. Then we had her leave an imprint of her ass in our sidewalk. Casey was simply world-class and real. It´s hard to find patients like her.

Duration: 1:37:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Assylum - Casey Calvert Uncensored

Chessie Kay - training and reward

Training my chastity doll was not very hard. Chessie Kay will basically do anything to get the key to her belt. I made her wear a spider ring gag and taught her how to sit up. She is such an obedient girl (as long as she believes she will get the key soon).
Further training involved throw and fetch. Chessie's favorite toy is a suction dildo, and she is incredibly frustrated she can't use this toy. So to have her fetch it and bring it to me is great, because she will get more and more horny doing that. And even more so when I cuffed her hands behind her back for some blowjob training on that same suction dildo. Chessie really did her best, even using her huge boobs to rub the dildo on the table.
She was such a good chastity doll! The only thing that could be improved is that she asks for the key a bit too much, but I guess that's just her mind driving her insane. She needs an orgasm, Chessie was built for sex, not for chastity! In the end I just had to give her the reward because she had been such a good girl! She couldn't wait to take off her belt and use her favorite toy. It was probably the best orgasm she had in a long time!

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chessie Kay - training and reward

Bella Rossi Vs Dee Williams

Cast: Bella Rossi, Dee Williams
Genres: Femdom, Submission, Domination, Wrestling, Lesbo, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Strap-on

Welcome to the Summer Vengeance series Tournament on Ultimate Surrender! We have 13 of this season's finest veterans and rookies in a single knockout seeded tournament. Today we have our #3 ranked wrestler, Dee Williams, put against our #8 ranked wrestler, Bella Rossi. Dee is a curvaceous, big-titted, big-assed, blonde MILF. Bella is an all natural big-titted redheaded MILF who has only beaten Dee once before in wrestling many years ago right here on Ultimate Surrender. Bella has dropped some weight since their first match and Dee has earned a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. All things considered, this is bound to be a very exciting match. The first round is incredible back and forth action. Each girl gets an advantage with control and kisses on the other girl with tongues down the throat of their opponent. Dee falls behind in the first round. It looks like a big-titted hot blond MILF is in trouble. But Dee gets a second wind and lets her bitch side come out. She starts putting Bella into outstanding holds with chin locks, hand gags and breast . Round three is do or die for these girls. The action again is back and forth. These girls put everything they have into this match. This is a true sexual power exchange. One wrestler is just better and at the end of the match, her hand is raised. The loser has her big tits tied in rope bondage. The tits are slapped and bitten. The loser is tormented with blow jobs and wet willies. The loser is fucked hard and fast by the lesbian winner who is wearing a big strap on dildo and then face sat by the winner until the winner gets her victory orgasm. Finally The Winner proceeds to put the loser in a variety of Scissor holds included body scissors and headscissor. The loser submits over and over proving that she has been bested by her victor in every way possible. The winner has dominated the loser in 100% real competitive sexual wrestling, She has dominated her in the sex round and has dominated her with submission after submission. The winner moves on to face Cheyenne Jewel who got the wild card reentry into the tournament after Savanna Foxxx had to pull out due to injury.

Duration: 51:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bella Rossi Vs Dee Williams
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09602 секунды с 9 запросами