View Single Post
Old 06-24-2024, 01:00 PM   #20599
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Assylum - Tug of Whore (Filth Scale p2)

Assylum - Tug of Whore (Filth Scale p2)

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Olivia Kasady, Nurse Holl
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, , Face fucking, Foot licking, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage
Video language: English

Dr. Mercies and Nurse Holl finish diagnosing the very sick little degradation slut, Olivia Kasady, by testing her capacity for some extra nasty play and sloppy head dunking punishment. They also fuck her ass painfully and do lots of ass to mouth and ass to nose. Of course, Nurse Holl facefucks her roughly too so that her slobber collects in her new bucket world. Then comes a surprise. Dr. Mercies announces there´ll be no therapy after this diagnostic and rips up his diploma. That´s right, folks. No more therapy at the Assylum. Dr. Mercies tells Olivia they´re just going to use her as their submissive bitch. Then they take her to the padded cell and put her in a sadistic game of tug of whore. This involves some rough bondage with ass eating, face fucking, foot worship, pussy smacking, and mean electrical play. This is a very crazy, extremely filthy, but also very fun session. It was what Olivia craved. We said no more therapy, but the truth is this was still for her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 836.9 MB

Download Assylum - Tug of Whore (Filth Scale p2)

Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties

We don't often get two models who can do elbow ties! But amazingly, stunning UK beauties Britney and Roxy can do this! It's always hard to decide who to tie up first, because she will have to be in this extreme position the longest. These girls are tough, they struggle hard in this frustrating tie. Their hands are free but they can't do anything. Will they help each other to escape? Can they even use their fingers in this tight bondage?

Duration: 3:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 299.1 MB

Download Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties

Tuition part 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

She's looking for easy money. God knows what he's looking for. He picks her up in a small town and drives her someplace way on the edge of nowhere. She doesn't know it yet, but she's in trouble. And he's ready for cunt.
He cable ties her wrists to her ankles then makes her suck his cock right there in the front seat of his truck. Then he stuffs her mouth with a Maxi-pad and wraps electrical tape around her head. She's helpless now. Completely. He drives her even farther out the long road to nowhere.

Duration: 50:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tuition part 1

Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1

Donovan visits for a discipline session. I start by putting her over my knee for a spanking. Part way through I gag her and tie her wrists behind her back and then I continue spanking her. Notes: This video was shot many years ago, but just now edited and posted for the first time.

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 294.0 MB

Download Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03724 секунды с 9 запросами