Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Suffering Slut In Brutal Bondage Guerneville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English
Aiden Ashley starts the day on her knees with her legs, neck, and wrists in steel traps. The Pope enters and immediately begins with precise, hard crops on her tender flesh. Aiden gets her nipples pinched with weighted clover clamps while The Pope rips intense orgasms from her wet pussy. In the second position, Aiden is bent heels-over-head, with her ankles and wrists locked in steel traps. This gives The Pope ample access to her ass, pussy, and the back of her legs for more impact play from the crop and flogger.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:34
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suffering Slut In Brutal Bondage

Friday Night Georges Mills

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friday Night

Elaine wakes up elbow tied Jacmel

Elaine must have been asleep really deep, because she did not even notice someone gagging her and then strapping her elbows together. Imagine waking up like this! Elaine panics and tries to struggle out of her ties, but the elbow bondage is just too tight. Her elbows are touching! She has no idea who would do such a thing to her, but she is clearly not happy about it!
Duration: 5:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elaine wakes up elbow tied

Liv Revamped - Steel And Leather Mahnomen

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Liv Revamped returns to Kink, but it’s been a while since she’s been on Device Bondage so The Pope wastes no time getting to the torment. First a gagged Liv is bound hand and foot by two vertical poles riding a wooden horse where she’s groped and spanked before the flogger comes out to play. After some breath play ,The Pope gives Liv a few orgasms as a reward. Next, Liv is bound to a tabletop in a kneeling position making her ass a perfect target. The Pope flogs her ass and back before using the crop to torment her feet. After some fingering, Liv is fucked with a dildo while a vibrator is pressed against her pussy. Finally Liv is bound, face up on a table with the Hitachi bolted to the table. The Pope wastes no time and turns it on while he flogs her stomach. After some more breath play and another appearance by Fluffy, The Pope continues to flog and choke a very over-stimulated Liv before leaving her to writhe on the table, cumming over and over.
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9838kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liv Revamped - Steel And Leather

Assylum - Punish my 19 year-old ass and mouth Boyes

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Painal, Piss drinking, Rough oral, Spitting, Swirlies, Crying, face pain, Face slapping, gagging, Nasty filth, Punishment, Spanking, 1821, Brunette
Anastasia is beyond therapy, so Dr. Mercies just uses her now to let out all his tension. He punishes her mouth by facefucking it with soap, then punishes her ass for what seems like an endless amount of time. He makes her eat his ass, then clean it for him with her tongue and more of the soap. And he flushes her head several times in the toilet bowl as he sodomizes her. Of course, he feeds her his cum and piss as well. Nothing elaborate in this scene, just Dr. Mercies letting out a little steam with a girl who loves being his ragdoll.
Duration: 51:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2611kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Punish my 19 year-old ass and mouth

Busty California Blonde Courtney Gets Bent, Fucked & Challenged! Pawnee

Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: Fingering ,Submission ,Leather ,Big Tits ,rack ,Athletic ,Caning ,Vaginal Penetration ,Handler ,BDSM
What do you do with a hot tan babe with an amazing rack that is lively, eager, and ready? One of Claire’s favorite activities is binding women’s breasts. The tautness of the boobs swelling, looking so plump and ripe, peaked with color and pushed to the max. The humiliating aspect of controlling a woman just by her breasts is a huge turn on. In scene one, Courtney starts with her hands bound behind her back sitting in a chair. The bondage gets more complicated and eventually she is transitioned into a standing breast and hair bondage predicament. If she loses balance she will either put a lot of uncomfortable weight on her hair or her breasts. Its incredibly hot to watch this bitch struggle and even more hot to see her cum.
Second, from her athletic experience, she is a flexible forward bend lady. She is a pleasure model, not inclined to much pain, but Claire wants to give her a good taste of discomfort by caning and tickling her feet. Adding clamps to her labia and then attaching them to her nipples, it discourages Courtney from wanting to struggle, so of course the pain game continues. After thoroughly enjoying her discomfort its time to see her live up to her pleasure model title. Orgasms are ripped from her cunt and clit in an inescapable frenzy of pleasure. The comfort of her chair is taken away and she is suspended in the complete forward bend unassisted with no choice but to continue to focus on the incredibly distracting pleasure of Claire’s hand and the vibrator.
Finally she is bound to the throne with her statuesque body and amazing curves on display. She gets to experience how uncomfortable the pantyhose hood is. Leather is wrapped around her tiny neck at attached to the pulley. She also gets an introduction to the tazapper. Taking it like a champ, she impresses Claire enough to have the vibrator locked on her cunt to be turned on. Immediately multi orgasmic Courtney is already begging to cum. Again and again she explodes with intensity. Oil glistening over her skin and tight rope digging into her breasts and biting at her nipples. Claire plays with Courtney’s neck with the pulley. Every time she gets close to cumming, the pulley increases tension on the neck rope, making the orgasms that much better.
Duration: 1:02:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty California Blonde Courtney Gets Bent, Fucked & Challenged!

Bella Rossi's Electroslut! Grinnell

Cast: Bella Rossi ,Adley Rose
Genres: Lesbian ,Electro Clamp ,LezDom ,Gag ,Electro Plug ,Electrical Play ,Tens Unit ,Pussy Eating ,Electric Dildo ,Curvy
Hot babe Adley Rose submits to latex dominatrix Bella Rossi with bondage, the zapper, a conductive violet wand flogger, an electrified vibrating dildo, pussy licking, a dildo gag face sitting and tons of orgasms!
Duration: 48:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi's Electroslut!

Время генерации страницы 0.11379 секунды с 9 запросами