Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Assylum - Filth Scale: vol.10 Tuscumbia

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Olivia Kasady, Nurse Holl
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum snorting, Face fucking, Facial, Foot licking, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss , Piss , Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, Spitti
Video language: English
Dr. Mercies picked Olivia for an especially degrading, rough, and sick anal fluids treatment. You see, this is the last time he plans to offer therapy before turning the Assylum into a mad world where girls simply get used in crazy ways, and he wants the medical office to go out with a bang. He starts by telling Olivia he´s going to diagnose her to see just how filthy she is. This means doing one nasty thing to her after another to see how much she can take. We´re talking about real painal with an anal tunnel plug, a very nasty out of her ass, hard anal sex with zero pussy stimulation, and lots of slapping, spitting, spanking, and cum punishment. Nurse Holl assists with a straightjacket before conducting further tests of her own. Others fake it, we make it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 732.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Filth Scale: vol.10

Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2 Manchester Township

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large posture collar limits Rachel's movement even more. She wobbles around and her breathing intensifies as I bind her lower legs with vetwrap and black tape. Her hands are then bound with ducttape and then taped to her body. Her arms are bound with zipties as well and cinched. the leather body harness straps are tightened and they are even cinched with zipties. A harness ballgag is buckled on her head as well right over top the pantyhose cleave gag that she was already sporting. It is also ziptied overhead. Her arms are bound with more zipties, before many wraps of black tape fuse her arms to her body. Her septum is the clamped. She is then ordered to turn in a circle. The bell hanging off her septum clamp rings and Rachel whimpers and moans as she does her best to turn for our enjoyment. Her poor nipples are once again clamped, this time with clovers, and then tied off tightly to her septum clamp. I've used leather, rope, zipties, vetwrap, and 2 different kinds of tape to bind her. Most of the time, I like to pretty much stick to 1 kind of material, but I like the way this looks. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.
Duration: 24:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 541.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

Endza Play With Me Lightning Ridge

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
She shrieks a bit, and struggles to get away, but the bondage is secure, there is no escape. I already knew she would wiggle a bit and the little bit of give in the shackles and leather straps that hold her in place let her show me her hottest moves.
Duration: 57:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endza Play With Me

Aiden Starr & Hazel Paige - I’m Your Useless Sex Toy Troyes

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Hazel Paige is a submissive young lesbian who gets wet when a cruel mistress like the dominant Aiden Starr verbally abuses her. Nothing makes her panties moist like being called a stupid, useless sex bimbo. Aiden has many gifts but her true talent is her way with words and she quickly obliges her objectified slut slave with her vicious tongue and critical discourse. First, Aiden tests the limits of Hazel’s concentration, pain tolerance, and ability to follow directions. She finds Hazel’s abilities as a service sub to be woefully lacking and punishes her accordingly. After putting cruel clover clamps and clothespins on her little perky tits and juicy pussy lips, she spanks her mercilessly until she begs to cum. Pleased with her pet whore’s sacrifice, Aiden allows her the pleasure of an orgasm while squeezing her fragile throat. Next, Hazel is restrained with inescapable rope bondage and is required to lick her mistress’s pussy. Aiden grinds on her face as she subjects her to repeated and unwanted orgasms, facilitated by a powerful vibrator. Hazel begs for mercy, but there is none to be found in this dungeon. To finish the day, Hazel is restrained. Her tight pink pussy gets crammed with a massive strap-on dildo. Aiden fucks her until her cunt is dripping. This makes Aiden more ravenous and she decides to fist Hazel’s pussy. Her hand barely fits inside and Hazel begs to cum from the overwhelming sensations. Aiden cackles with delight as she entices Hazel to lick all of the gooey cunt cream off of her fingers. This shoot is a treat for those who love watching a young slut cum uncontrollably.
Duration: 1:01:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Starr & Hazel Paige - I’m Your Useless Sex Toy

Trained Allamuchy

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Sybil is deeply involved in the BDSM lifestyle. At home Sybil has a Domina. They are trained to accept high levels of pain. Sybil has come to us to tests their limits. Sybil tells us that at home their Domina doesn’t usually tie them up. Here that’s a prerequisite. Sybil is upside down and their body is already marked up. As the marks grow and multiply so does their excitement. Finger’s slip into their tender love tunnel and a vibrator hums on their nub. It’s not long before they are begging for permission to cum. One of Sybil’s best features is their ass. So of course that’s what we display. An asshook pulls their head back and more pain is applied. Sybil cries yet again. Yet again they are rewarded with orgasmic bliss.
Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trained

Assylum - Ass Puppet Theater Fort Mc Coy

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Patient Riley Reynolds
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, , Facial, Painal, Bondage, Nasty filth, Screaming, Spanking, Suspension, Big ass, Big cock, Blond, Two guys
Riley likes theater and spectacle, even during sex. So Dr. Mercies made her the subject of her own ass puppet theater.
Duration: 52:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2762kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Ass Puppet Theater

Assylum - Ho Kart Kantner

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Fallon West
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Rough oral, Bondage, Breast pain, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Spanking, Training, Big ass, Brunette, Two guys
Fallon is a submissive anal whore who likes to be controlled and used like an object without any feelings of her own. So we tie a steering wheel to her and turn her from cock to cock. We fuck her face, fuck her ass, do lots ass to mouth on her, and make her lick man ass. She was a nasty, obedient bitch.
Duration: 44:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2613kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 898.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Ho Kart

Время генерации страницы 0.05598 секунды с 9 запросами