View Single Post
Old 06-24-2024, 11:08 AM   #9601
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2 Disputanta

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Drusilla endures her cruel bondage as I tighten any ties that look loose. I also snip away the excess ends of other ties, and add a few more. Drusilla's jaw finally gets a break, when I remove her ballgag, but that is short lived as I immediately replace it with an open mouth Jennings gag. I clamp the tip of her tongue as I plan on tying it, but once I realize how short it is I decide to tie the clamp to her ankles instead. Once I pull her head back and tie it off, utilizing the legs in the pantyhose that she is hooded with, the clamp slips off her tongue, but we get a nice reaction as it does. I decided that I did not want to spend the time trying to get her tongue tied at this point, so I left her tongue free. I wrap black tape around her forehead and under her nose as I like the way it looks and Drusilla has to breathe through her mouth. I clamp both of her nipples and then hang a padlock from each one. I bring out my Canadian prison strap and proceed to strap Drusilla's nice round ass which seems to be begging for it. Judging by her reactions, I believe she prefers my hand. In fact she asked for another hand spanking earlier, which I ignored... I instead make her ask me for another swing of the strap. I added some nice slow motion shots of the strapping and subsequent yelps and screams. Soon after, her right nipple clamp slides off, so I decide to give that tit some attention with a long thin wooden paddle (it's actually a shoe horn, lol). Now seems like a good time to tighten up her strappado. I tighten up the zipties pulling her arms overhead a few inches and Drusilla moans as she adapts to the strain and pull. I step away for a while just to watch Drusilla suffer for our enjoyment. I eventually return as I do like the sounds that she emits as I slap her bound and clamped tits. They get much more attention with the wooden shoe horn. I give each of her ass cheeks a little attention with it as well, before I turn her so we can all get a different view of her tight body in even tighter bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

Mary Jane Shelley and Bianca Breeze Double the Pain Calpella

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mary Jane Shelley and Bianca Breeze
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo
Later Mary Jane will experience intense face bondage with a variety of hooks, but the way that the vibrator feels between her legs is enough to bring a smile to her face no matter how much pain she is in.
Duration: 1:02:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mary Jane Shelley and Bianca Breeze Double the Pain

Sweaty Pig Part 1 London River Elbridge

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
London River is a fucked up pig. A fucked up, sweaty pig. She's straining to hold herself up because the metal collar around her neck doesn't let her sit, squat, or stand upright, it just locks her into some terrible middle position.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweaty Pig Part 1 London River

Brutal Device Bondage Frameries

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English
Charlie Valentine has been playing the role of the dominant lately, so The Pope decided it was time to remind her where she belongs; under his boot. Charlie begins on her knees with her neck, wrists, and ankles locked into a metal device. The Pope enters and shoves a red ball-gag in her mouth and goes to work on making her suffer. Her flesh is reddened with a leather flogger and crop. He applies multiple clamps to her nipples as she begs for him not to. Once the clamps have heightened her, he adds a vibrator to rip multiple orgasms form her dripping wet pussy. Next, Charlie is bent over with her arms pulled out to the side, leaving her fully exposed for The Pope to carry out his sadistic games.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Device Bondage

Sasha Knox Whiteville

Cast: Mark Davis ,Sasha Knox
Genres: Ass Hook ,Blonde ,foreskin ,Anal ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,Rough Sex ,Suspension ,other hair color ,Bondage
Sasha Knox, a true BDSM lifestyle enthusiast, plays with Mark Davis and gets fucked in the ass while in bondage. A hard suspension has her immobilized and her breathing restricted as she sucks cock. She is treated like a dog and led around by a lease connected to an ass hook. She comes hard from riding the super vibrating Sybian while pulling on her ass plug and is then fucked in the pussy and ass.
Duration: 53:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Knox

Kendra Barbie Soudersburg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo.
Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra Barbie

Sonia Harcourt & Eli Cross - Bound & Marked Lowland

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Sonia Harcourt makes her Kink debut with Eli Cross who helps test her limits. Sonia starts bound standing, arms outstretched on a metal bar and blindfolded. First, he flogs Sonia’s ass then Eli moves on to the cane. He makes sure Sonia has some marks on her ass before he moves on to the dowel, first grinding it against her pussy then hitting her back, ribs, ass, and thighs. Eli adds some clothes pins to Sonia’s nipples and tongue and then brings out the leather crop. After a good round of torment, Eli rewards Sonia with the Hitachi. Next, Sonia is bound naked and bent over and Eli zaps her with the cattle prod. He moves on to the crop then more clothes pins. Eli uses a bundle cane to tenderize Sonia’s flesh. After that Eli breaks out the alien dildo. He shoves it down Sonia’s throat and then slides it inside her exposed pussy. After Eli uses the dowel on Sonia’s ass he rewards her with the Hitachi again. Finally Sonia is bound in a metal stockade that hold her arms and feet in place, giving Eli access to every inch of her. He hits her with the cane, and then moves to a plank of wood before stuffing Sonia’s pussy with the alien dildo again. More bundle caning, more cattle prodding and more clothes pins are used on Sonia before Eli rewards her one last time with the Hitachi.
Duration: 58:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sonia Harcourt & Eli Cross - Bound & Marked

Время генерации страницы 0.04220 секунды с 9 запросами