View Single Post
Old 06-24-2024, 10:51 AM   #5050
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pretty Pink Pain. Park Hall

Cast: Tara Lynn Foxx
Genres: Bondage ,Submission ,Handler ,BDSM ,Spanking ,Domination ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Caning
Video language: English
Tara Lynn Foxx is displayed as I exploit her sexy and take advantage of her ugly.
Kneeling and bent back, she is chained in place with her hips thrusted outward. After some necessarily , I suction those nipples until they are supple and sensitive enough for the clover clamps. The stress of the back bend creeps into agony just in time to cover her body with one hot drip of wax at a time. Eventually I can’t tell if she is reacting to the wax or to the precision vibrating to orgasm.
She crawls over onto a half barrel where she is strapped down at the wrists, tightly around the neck and chained at the thighs. With some swift caning and spanking she is nice and red, ready to be fucked. Ass hanging out, her cunt is stuffed and vibe locked into place. This gentle pussy gets pulverized by the mechanical dick.
Without recovery time, Tara is dragged over to be strapped spread. The flip nine whip is used to attack her tender nipples. Flakes of wax scatter off with every impact. The sybian is then brought and locked into her. Clover clamps bite hard on her nipples and tied off, stretching her precious pink nips. She struggles to process the overwhelming pleasure of the monstrous vibrator and the ache and stress of the position.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:12:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Pink Pain.

Abby (Anjelica) & Demida - Tender Loving Etobicoke

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Abby (Anjelica), Demida
Genres: Teen, Russian girls, Lesbian, Natural tits, Dildo
"Auburn haired beauty Abby and brown haired cutie Demida kiss lovingly in bed, then Demida pulls down Abby's flowery nightie to suck her perky tits and puffy nipples. Demida slides off Abby's white panties, goes down on her and tenderly tongues and fingers her beautiful pussy, then they lick and suck a massive dildo before Demida works it into Abby's tight pussy and deeply fucks her. Abby pulls up Demida's sheer nightie and licks her pink nipples and small tits, then removes her pink undies and licks her pussy before fucking her with the dildo to a strong orgasm from behind. Next, Demida kisses and licks Abby's firm butt and puckered ass hole, then finger fucks her butt hole until she reaches an intense, anal orgasm. In the end, they embrace and kiss passionately."
Duration: 42:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11664kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abby (Anjelica) & Demida - Tender Loving

Mona Azar ( Mona’s Ass Wants More ) Tok

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Mona Azar
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, Anal,Rimming
Dark haired hottie Mona Azar is horny & she’s here for thick dick up her massive ass! She’s supremely thick & takes that long dick with no holding back! Her butt plug will you and then you’ll be plugged in to her gaping hole! She even uses those big natural titties of hers to keep the dick satisfied, until she gets a nice load delivered right into her backside!
Duration: 59:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona Azar ( Mona’s Ass Wants More )

19 Year Old Rebecca Volpetti Humiliated with Public Sex and Punishment Lizemores

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Cherry Kiss ,Rebecca Volpetti
Genres: Domination ,unshaved ,Gag ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,drool ,Corporal Punishment ,brunet ,slim ,Public
Young, Italian, naive, vulnerable, and exposed in the city full of perverted voyeurs. This is where Rebecca Volpetti finds herself when Steve Holmes and Cherry Kiss get their sadistic hands all over her shameless 19 year old body. Rebecca oozes an enthusiasm and raw sexual energy that invades the deviant minds of the two dom’s. She is all too eager to be a female slave and submits to being humiliated and disgraced in public in front of a crowd of people who were enjoying their lunches on a beautiful day. She is first striped naked and paraded around the park like a shameless whore. A gag with a cigarette ashtray attached to its end is jammed into her mouth and our handlers enjoy a smoke at the expense of Rebecca’s comfort. She chokes on the smoke as it burns her eyes and gags as the sting of heavy leather floggers bruise her sensitive small breasts. The shocked crowd laughs at her misfortune as dom’s coerce her into surrendering all of her control and shock her perky tits with electric zappers. They march her through the crowded streets and drag her into a local bar where a crowd of locals are ready to devour her with their gaze. The petite slut is shoved to floor and is made to lick the feet of the bar’s patrons. The crowd quickly devolves into a ruckus and begin to inflict corporal punishment on to the wanton whore. They spank her ass and it begins to glow a painful shade of neon red. This only makes Rebecca’s pussy wet and when Steve takes out his massive cock, she devours it in one gulp. Her eyes tear up as she deep throats his cock and eats his balls. Steve drops his pants and shoves her face into his sweaty ass and makes Rebecca give him a thorough rim job. Gasping for air she begs for more and Cherry obliges by shoving Rebecca’s drool covered face into her tight pink pussy.
Steve then tears into Rebecca’s whore holes and pounds her pussy and her tight asshole relentlessly while the crowd continues to humiliate her shameless need for sexual validation. And in the height of the chaotic frenzy, Steve blows a massive load of cum all over Rebecca’s face. She gobbles it all up like a greedy masochistic slut, and the crowd stares and laughs in disbelief.
Duration: 1:06:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19 Year Old Rebecca Volpetti Humiliated with Public Sex and Punishment

She Comes First - S13:E2 Osmond

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Nubile Films
Cast: Codey Steele, Nala Brooks
Genres: Redhead, Piercings, Natural Tits, Fingering, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Handjob, shaved pussy
Big tit hottie Nala Brooks can't get enough of her boyfriend's morning wood and demands a stiffie ride before work.
Duration: 30:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5231kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Comes First - S13:E2

Pretty Girls Premium

Cast: Jade Marxxx
Genres: drool ,Cage ,Bondage ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Foot Torment
Jade Marxxx arrives on set and announces that she doesn’t want cyd to touch her feet during the shoot. Annoyed by this limitation, cyd decides to make her suffer for it by putting her through the most intense foot torment she has ever experienced - all without ever touching her feet.
Samantha Sin is also featured in the update, first bound on a box with an electrified dildo in her cunt, next spread wide open and bound face down onto a cage while Matt drags some random model in from the set next door, pushes her to her knees and buries her face in Samantha’s ass, making the girl eat out her cunt and asshole. Samantha responds with a soundtrack of squeals, squeaks and moans.
Duration: 55:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Girls

BigBootyBailey & Emma Paige26 - Emma and I fuck our delivery driver Walcott

Release Year: 2023
Cast: BigBootyBailey, Emma Paige26
Genres: Amateur, Anal, Close Up, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Facial, Girl/Girl, Hardcore, Natural Tits, POV, Redhead, Straight, Threesome (FFM), Cum Swapping
Double blow job, doggy (fucks us both in pussy), missionary (fucks us both in pussy), 69 (we both are top and bottom - he fucks me while Emma licks my clit and sucks his dick, then he fucks emma while I lick them both and he shoves his dick down my throat, into her pussy then back down my throat), anal cowgirl (reverse cowgirl, cowgirl and doggy), cowgirl (we each take turns riding his dick) then give him a double blow job until he cums all over our faces! Emma and I ordered food and when it finally arrived, I realized I left my wallet at work and Emma didn't have hers. So we offered to give our delivery driver some other form of payment! We brought our delivery guy inside, took off his pants and started giving him a double blow job. We each took turns sucking on his dick and gave him a double blow job sandwich licking all the way up and down his shaft kissing each other at his tip. Then we took our pants off, bent over our kitchen counter in doggy and had him fuck us! He went back and forth between our tight pink pussies and I love the sounds we make when he fucks us deep/ Then I wanted him to fuck me on the kitchen counter while I eat Emma out. So I got in missionary, put my legs up and had him pound my pussy while I tongue fucked Emma. Then Emma wanted a turn so we switched and her pussy gets fucked while she eats my pussy out! Her tongue feels so good deep inside me. Then we wanted to try out some new fucking positions but the kitchen wasn't the best place, so we went up to our room. Emma and I got into 69 and while I got fucked, she licked my clit and his dick while he goes in and out of my pussy. I love watching my tight pussy get filled while Emma's gorgeous face is smiling and licking me and him at the same time. Then we switch and now I get to watch Emma take this dick while I lick and suck on both of them at the same time! My favorite part is when he takes his dick out of Emma's pussy, shoves it down my throat, then puts it back in her pussy and does it over and over again. I cant help but smile from all the pleasure we were getting - it's so hot. My pussy felt so good being stuffed but I really wanted to get my ass stuffed too! So I sat my tight asshole on this delivery drivers cock and have him pound my ass like crazy! I ride him reverse cowgirl, then cowgirl, then he fucks me doggy while Emma spreads my cheeks so he can get nice and deep in me. I love the close up view you get of my tight asshole gripping his cock and he slides in and out of me. Then, Emma and I wanted to bounce on his cock some more so we took turns riding and I love our new way we take turns riding his cock - while I'm riding, Emma is underneath me supporting me, then I lift up and Emma sits down, and we do that over and over again. To finish him off, we give him another double blow job (he said it was his favorite) until he cant handle it any longer and cums all over our faces! Our faces get completely covered in his cum and Emma and I lick it off each other!
Duration: 30:10
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BigBootyBailey & Emma Paige26 - Emma and I fuck our delivery driver
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17812 секунды с 9 запросами