View Single Post
Old 06-24-2024, 08:41 AM   #2740
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Assylum - Between a Cock and a Hard Place Cruger

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Paige
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Crying, Needles, Pain, Pussy pain, Screaming, Spanking, Training, Big ass, Tattoos
Video language: English
Paige´s extreme painal therapy continues with some hard piledriver anal from Orderly Rex´s big cock. Then Dr. Mercies roughly stabs her asshole until he comes all over her face. That´s when things get started. The two men drag Paige into the padded cell to groom her to prefer anal stimulation over pussy stimulation. Using vibrating spiked grooming brushes, they teach her pussy to prefer not to be touched as Rex returns his cock to her sorry, sore asshole. The paint from her previous therapy oozes out of her hole as he impales her. This was just what she needed, I think. Her treatment was truly effective.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1779kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 583.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Between a Cock and a Hard Place

Assylum - Ass Puppet Theater Padova

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Riley Reynolds
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, , Facial, Painal, Bondage, Nasty filth, Screaming, Spanking, Suspension, Big ass, Big cock, Blond, Two guys
Riley likes theater and spectacle, even during sex. So Dr. Mercies made her the subject of her own ass puppet theater.
Duration: 52:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2762kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Ass Puppet Theater

Kinky BDSM Babe Anna De Ville Takes An Airtight DP Pounding New Raymer

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
BDSM Master, David Perry leads his latest slave, Anna De Ville into his lair on a collar and leash, binding her hands together with rope. Once her ball-gag is in place, Anna stands up while David spanks her ass through her PVC midi dress. He leads her over to his bondage toys and with Anna bent over in the doggystyle position, he lifts up her dress to properly work on her ass! He lubes up her ass and slides a monster sized black dildo into her hole before moving onto a fucking machine. They are soon joined by David's colleague, Lorenzo who whips out his cock for Anna to deepthroat. This submissive slut gets covered in hot candle wax and takes a DP slamming before finally lapping up plenty of milk and spunk like an obedient little pet!
Duration: 35:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7484kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky BDSM Babe Anna De Ville Takes An Airtight DP Pounding

Spankingglamour - Harlow West part 038 (4k) Mc Gregor

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 17:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24981kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingglamour - Harlow West part 038 (4k)

Ass Fucking Galore: Bobbi Starr & Ariel X Kila

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Ariel X
Genres: Anal Stretching ,Brunette ,Anal Fingering ,Blonde ,Prolapse ,LezDom ,Acrylic Plug ,Hair Pulling ,Rimming ,Big Ass
Bobbi and Ariel are our favorite kind of friends: gorgeous, latex-clad, anal-whore friends. The chemistry is mind-blowing as these hot sluts take turns worshiping one another’s perfect ass with fingers, shaving, spanking, licking, face-sitting, huge toys, and fucking.
Ariel’s firm, round ass is first, as Bobbi eats her ass, peels off her latex, stuffs her full with a glass toy, spanks her, and smothers her face. Then it’s Bobbi’s turn to get served, as Ariel tastes her asshole, shaves it, fucks it with a glass dildo, and then plugs it with a huge toy that she taps until Bobbi comes. Like a good friend, Ariel licks up Bobbi’s beautiful gaping asshole after orgasm.
After all that filthy fun, these ass-whores need to get cleaned up. Bobby uses the shower to fill her hot, dripping pussy & ass with water she sprays on Ariel’s pretty face. But the cleanest ass award goes to Ariel who takes after while Bobbi fucks her sexy ass with a strap-on. We’ve never seen -fucking like this before. Not to be missed. Filthy, wet, ass-gaping fun.
Duration: 1:30:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Fucking Galore: Bobbi Starr & Ariel X

Amara Romani is Dominated Ashdown

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Amara is a new face to Device Bondage, but has been making the rounds here at the castle. She is a small, petite, yet feisty little slut that is willing to endure a lot to suffer for The Pope. She takes double clamps on her pussy and nipples with excessive weight added to them just to earn her first of many orgasms. Her body is assaulted with heavy floggings, whippings, and spankings. Breath control just makes her pussy get wetter and wetter as the day goes on. She is turning out to be a good little pain slut, but we may have to bring her back for further inspection.
Duration: 39:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amara Romani is Dominated

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2 Minocqua

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10483 секунды с 9 запросами