Old 06-24-2024, 05:54 AM   #20592
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lola

Lola

Cast: Felony ,Lola
Genres: Strap On ,Facesitting ,Curvy ,Sub ,Domination ,Dominatrix ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,BDSM
Video language: English

Lola is a sexy Latina who does her first bondage shoot with Felony. She is passionate when submitting to Felony's ferocious and intimidating domination. Lola takes huge strap-on cocks balls deep and tests her pain tolerance with spanking, flogging, clamps, ass hook and the cane.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lola

Remastered

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All Sex, Anal toys, BDSM

One of our first scenes, this was also one of our hardest. We've got intense painal, a trash bag suspension, and piss drinking in this scene, plus lots of rimming and ass to mouth, with a sweet girl who enjoyed a sadomasochistic challenge. We are proud now to provide this scene in a new, high-quality remaster with better color, better sound, better everything. We think you'll enjoy.

Duration: 38:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6113kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Remastered

Cowshow

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

CowGirl is the consummate Guinea pig in the PD laboratory. She is so open to trying anything.
Holes, holes everywhere - oh what to do. Well, put six of them on display. They want to audition for Insex; let them watch a class act.
He steadies her as she wobbles in six inch heels out to the cunt spot. She's dressed in a flourishing floral dress. He must have grabbed her off a street in Manhattan as she strutted about.

Duration: 41:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cowshow

Endza Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that. Look at the way that Jack Hammer strings her up.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Endza Lost in Rope

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 4

Drusilla endures her hogtie. I add an up line, making her bondage a bit more stringent. She looks like she is going to roll to one side, so I clamp her septum and tie it of to the opposite side, because I am a gentleman. I return to smack her robust ass a few times and to play with my bound captive. I added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the very end.

Duration: 23:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 532.1 MB

Download Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 4
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04189 секунды с 9 запросами