luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Amazon Nude Face Sitting Of Small Man

Amazon Nude Face Sitting Of Small Man

Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Big Tits

Alexis is so tall compared to little Danni. She walks around Danni looking him over. Danni is scared. He knows the smother bench is out and he is about to be used. He tries to fight back but Alexis is too strong for him. His small size makes it impossible to fight back against Alexis. She grinds on his face until she cums. She forces Danni to lick her pussy. He will be made smaller if he does not obey.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:37
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 638.7 MB

Download Amazon Nude Face Sitting Of Small Man

Anal Chain Gang

Cast: Mistress Lady Renee
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Pegging, Chastity, Submission

Two prisoners in My slave labour camp have been caught slacking off one too many times. Prisoner 17146969 has been locked in chastity due to his masturbation obsession. The other, prisoner 12813606, has already been severely whipped and punished for not obeying orders correctly. As part of My ongoing prisoner re-conditioning regime, I summons them to the work hall for a humiliating lesson in anal submission. After a general inspection and verbal thrashing, I have the inmates on their knees for some anal-chain-gang-degradation. Cock gags are fitted to the mouths of the bitches. I make them take turns in fucking each other's slut cunts with their faces. My huge fucking strap-on finalises the anal domination of these two imprisoned slaves, they will never recover from the mental scars of being so anally humiliated and .

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 479.5 MB

Download Anal Chain Gang
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03984 секунды с 9 запросами