luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 4

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 4

Cast: April Olsen, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Chastity, Anal, Vibrator, Stokings

In this final video of the series, April pounds Lance's ass from behind, then flips him over and hands him a vibrating wand. If you can cum with this like a girl, with your little dick still locked in it's cage, I'm never letting you out. I know you're going to try even if you don't want to. She teases him and lets him vibrate his cage, desperately trying to cum. If he'd just stop, she'd unlock him and let him cum like a man. He's too scramble brained to think straight from all the prostate cumming and ass pounding. She doesn't help. She teases him with her body and even sits on his face, encouraging him to cum like a sissy in his cage. He finally dribbles out a good load of cum from his cage. She catches in her hand and let's him know he'll never get unlocked. Then kisses him on the forehead while he whimpers.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 972.8 MB

Download April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 4

Stacey Saran - British Dominatrix Uses Stud for Pussy Pleasure

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Stacey asserts control and dominates this stud for her own pleasure. He stand waiting and blindfolded, before she flogs him and aggressively sucks his cock, then rims his ass. She forces him to the bed and binds his wrists and ankles with rope, before sucking again on his cock and forcing her pussy into his face. She mounts him cowgirl, then reverse, then strokes him furiously until he cums all over his own cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Stacey Saran - British Dominatrix Uses Stud for Pussy Pleasure
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02842 секунды с 9 запросами