View Single Post
Old 06-23-2024, 04:02 PM   #20584
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Taylor's Test - Part 3

Taylor's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tell Taylor to struggle for us and she does. She rolls all over the floor. After a while I tell her to stop and she Thanks me as she is pretty worn out. I hogtie her incorporating her hair tie. I then tape her hands up as well. She struggles again for us, but there is, of course, much less movement. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get a better look at her tits and crotchrope. After a bit, I return and add a few clamps to her nipples. I spend a little time slapping her tits and manhandling her. Taylor is left once again to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her from her hogtie and remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 3

Straight Jacket

I wouldn't say we have resisted getting a straightjacket in the past, but it hasn't exactly been something that we really thought fit in with our site. But, we finally decided to get this white leather straightjacket and I kinda like it. I may be crazy though. It is warm and cozy and makes being tied up a lot easier. Of course, Johnny pairs it with this not so sweet over the mouth leather harness gag and spotted satin panties. Watch me struggle around in may bare legs and feet and wish it was you getting to have this much fun!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 302.5 MB

Download Straight Jacket

Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's gag and all the tape wrapped on her face is removed. 2 huge pairs of panties are used to gag her instead. Black vetwrap is twisted for the 1st few wraps to really push the panties in. It is then stretched and covers everything under her nose to the bottom of her chin. A very effective gag indeed! The rope tied to her collar is tied to the spreader bar. Her wrists are tied to an overhead hoist and Summer is to stand as her arms are pulled up behind her. Summer is in a very uncomfortable position, but things get worse when I tie her hair to left ankle. Between her extreme position, the tight posture collar, her tits tied to the collar, her mouth stuffed to the max, and etc... she is not very happy nor comfortable. I sit back and enjoy watching her try and deal with her predicament. Before to long she is grunting and moaning in agony. I slap her ass a few times and adjust her positioning more to my liking. She just doesn't look uncomfortable enough though. I clamp her nipples with the extra heavy green clamps. They have to be heavy, as tight as her tits are tied, clover clamps just wouldn't work. I once again sit back and enjoy watching her tremble and moan as she deals with her bondage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 847.1 MB

Download Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 2

Validation

Cici Rhodes looks pretty in pigtails but she'll look even better in tears. She lets us see her pain proudly. She calls it subspace. It is more than that, though. It is a driving need inside of her to test herself against PD's darkest desires.
She knows how brutal he can be. Just looking around she can see dozens of devious devices. Each one inflicts its own special type of humiliation or agony. If she can steady her nerves enough to suffer through them she will get the validation she so badly needs from him.

Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 676.0 MB

Download Validation

Mandy's Anal Bondage Fantasy

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Mandy Muse
Genres: Domination ,Big Ass ,BDSM ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Gag ,Crotch Rope ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Brunette
Video language: English

It's a sin to have an ass that fine, but HogTied can redeem Mandy Muse and make good use of her beautiful bottom. Sarge does his signature crotch rope work then goes to work on Mandy's big ass. Mandy is vibed to orgasm after orgasm while getting anal penetration, suspended, gagged, clipped, whipped and fucked with dicks on sticks.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mandy's Anal Bondage Fantasy
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15395 секунды с 9 запросами