luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Teasing, Nylon, Punishment

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My Strapo, pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

Angelic Little Nerd Meets His Devilish Destiny

Cast: Arabelle Raphael
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Bondage, Anal, Handjob, Big Tits, Pantyhose

The beautifully sadistic Arabelle Raphael returns to dominate Alrik Angel. Alrik's a hopeless nerd who stumbles upon Arabelle during her smoke break. She doesn't take kindly to being interrupted so she ties him up in her shop, flogs his ass and torments his nipples. Alrik's resistance fades as she allows him the pleasure of licking her perfect ass through a bar gag while she cums. Then she puts him over her motorcycle and pegs him hard and deep, and fucks him with a dick on a stick. Arabelle milks Alrik's cock of his cum, then makes him eat the whole huge load before sending him out into the cold, stripped of his clothes...and his pride.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:33
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 597.8 MB

Download Angelic Little Nerd Meets His Devilish Destiny
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02153 секунды с 9 запросами