Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Ksu Colt, Purple Bitch - SmackFuck Reynosa

Cast: Ksu Colt, Purple Bitch
Genres: Lesbian, Blonde, Brunette, Fisting, Dildo, Anal, Squirt, Russian Girls
Video language: English
Anal extreme in the ring from the beautiful Ksu Colt and Purple Bitch. We had fun and were incredibly pleased to do this. In this battle, lust and our orgasms won.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ksu Colt, Purple Bitch - SmackFuck

The Goodest Baddest Daddy Whiting

Cast: Dakota Tyler & Mickey Violet
Genres: Feature, Hardcore, All Sex, Couple
Clarke Kent tells this tale about the two beautiful look-alike sisters (Dakota Tyler and Mickey Violet) who will become his stepdaughters next Sunday. Their sibling rivalry is extreme, with Mickey finking on Dakota by telling daddy her sister is working as a stripper, while Dakota talks of how Mickey is known at school as "the blow-job queen". That night, Dakota, clad in sexy underwear visits daddy's bedroom, where he's busy looking at his laptop. She asks him: "Do we have to tell mom about my job?".Clarke doesn't want to keep secrets from his future wife, but Dakota presses him on the subject, offering: "All the guys say I'm very good at lap dances. I want to show you how good I am". She sits on his lap and explains how she services the customers. "It turns me on when I turn guys on. I just feel their cocks swell up while I wiggle my pussy on their laps. I get so turned on that I actually end up just touching myself", she says, taking off her bra. She begins rubbing herself through her underpants, and continues to talk dirty to stepdaddy. "There's a thing I've always wanted to do, but I'm not allowed to do it at the club", she notes. "I can't betray your mother", Clarke interjects. "But you already have", she points out, lowering his pajamas to reveal his big dick."How many times have Mickey and I talked about sucking your cock. It's funny how I'm the one who actually gets to do it. She'd be so jealous if she knew your cock was in my mouth", Dakota says. While giving daddy a very professional blow-job, she reminds him: "Hopefully, you don't tell mom about my job". Under the circumstances, he agrees. "Daddy, I want to feel your cock inside of me", she declares with a smile, and mounts on top of him. The seduction continues through to a creampie and then a money shot all over her belly after more humping.After Dakota returns to her own bedroom, Clarke muses how he dreams of servicing his two stepdaughters, one after the other, and sure enough, Mickey tiptoes into his bedroom, wearing a cute pink nightie. She's become popular at school thanks to a sexy video she's posted on the internet, and asks daddy to help her become a star. Promising that it will just be having pretend sex and that his face won't be shown, she coaxes him to photograph her POV-camera style with her phone to make a second video to post. He's reluctant but they get to work, and soon she's demonstrating her deep-throat skills. But Mickey wants more, including getting her hymen punctured. Watch the taboo scene unfold...
Duration: 1:03:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5107kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Goodest Baddest Daddy

Chocolate Lovin Moms 3 02 Laurel Bloomery

Studio: Pink Kitty Video
Extremely kinky and horny Ava Devine is hot nurse and gives this black stud help in way of fucking with him. Black stallion fucks this bitch so hard and in many poses making her scream and cums in the cup so filthy whore can juice it all up.
Duration: 23:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14690kbps
Audio: 101kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chocolate Lovin Moms 3 02

Brutal Bondage, Severe Torment, And Squirting Orgasms Jelebu

Cast: Daisy Ducati ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,The Pope ,top ,mixed ,Feet ,Crop ,toned ,Fingering ,Bondage ,Sadism
Daisy is no stranger to Kink, or The Pope. She enjoys being the top as much as she enjoys being the bottom, and today she will most definitely be the bottom. She begins on a box in a brutal ground tie that has her exposed and helpless. The Pope enters with a crop in hand and begins tormenting her. After she seems to be warmed up, the zapper is introduced to inflict more suffering. Her ass, feet and nipples all get a taste of the electrical sadism that eventually graduate to the cattle prod. Now that she has been punished, it’s time for the reward. Her pussy is fucked into multiple squirting orgasms to finish the scene. Next we have Daisy bent over a large wooden spool, backwards to stretch her out and make her extremely vulnerable. She is tormented with a flogger before he breaks out the cat-o-nine to completely devastate her with pain and suffering. The orgasms begin, but this time The Pope toys with Daisy by stopping the orgasms and cropping her her instead, then he goes back to the orgasms. In the final scene Daisy is on her back and her legs are spread wide. The implements are laid out around her to show her what is in store for her going forward. The Pope jumps straight to the cattle prod and terrorizes Daisy until he decides that she has had enough. Her pussy is then fucked more until she cover the table and floor in all of her squirting orgasm juice.
Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Bondage, Severe Torment, And Squirting Orgasms

Vivienne l'Amour, Sadie Katinka, Hot Wings Nemacolin

Cast: Vivienne l'Amour, Sadie Katinka, Hot Wings
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Femdom, Fisting, Gape, Strapon, Extreme
Vivienne l'Amour, Sadie Katinka, Hot Wings is such a horny young girl! You will not believe how this tiny teen can take such brutal dildos so deep inside her pussy. She fucks a pink brutal dildo, a huge blue dildo, a massive brown dildo and bigger black dildos! She loves to cum with big dildos.
Duration: 35:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9939kbps
Audio: 108kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vivienne l'Amour, Sadie Katinka, Hot Wings

My Boyfriend Told Me Not To Cum Shrooms Q ExploitedCollegeGirls Cosmos

Release Year: 2024
Meet Shroom Q everyone. She explains her name in the intro and I get it. She’s a free spirit who hasn’t ever been fucked properly before and today she got the bonus package from our stud Tyler Nixon. Extremely hot sex and scene, which reminds me we just released her slit licking debut over at excogigirls with Amber Moore.
Go check it out everyone if you want to witness her licking pussy for the very first time. Hotness, but today is all about her having her slit filled with the best cock ever for the best sex of her life she confessed in the shower afterwards. Sorry boyfriend back at the bus but your tasty little Truffle’s addicted to strange dick now and like the title of this video suggests she couldn’t help but cum multiple times. She had a record nine orgasms today also and here’s the big one. She came for the very first time ever from just getting fucked and the way she worshipped Tyler’s cock after he unloaded all over her face tells you she’s dick in love.
Let’s see what else, oh she had her first squirting orgasm ever but I think my favorite was orgasm 7 when muShrooms said to Tyler, “I told you not to make me cum again” at (50:04) then she cam again. What can we say, she had an awesome time. Again we’re really sorry buddy your girlfriend likes strange dick too much and enjoys coming during sex but the vagina wants what the vagina wants, and we want more Truffles! So Happy Holiday’s people and be safe out there because it can be a very scary and bad, oh so bad world out there.
Duration: 1:34:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7152kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Boyfriend Told Me Not To Cum Shrooms Q ExploitedCollegeGirls

Andy's Valentine's Day Beating Latacunga

Cast: Princess Amber, Lexi Chase
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Foot Fetish, Face Slapping
This is sort of a behind the scenes. It was just going to be a simple foot worship clip. The camera was turned on but Amber wasn't ready to go. She was texting her boyfriend. Amber and her boyfriend were having a little text fight, something boyfriends and girlfriends do all the same. Andy in his infinite wisdom decides to white knight for Amber and says,. What was a simple text fight between Amber and her amazing boyfriend has had gasoline thrown on it. Amber has been insulted that Andy thinks there is some universe in which Amber is. Amber has a big, but totally justified, fit. Amber really puts Andy in his place with a deeply humiliating verbal beat down, ball shocks, and face slaps. A Bratdown. Amber leaves in tears and then it is time for Lexie to step in. Lexie and Amber are besties! If you hurt one you hurt both. Lexie takes revenge on Andy. Andy has a shock collar on his balls and Lexie uses it to punish Andy with full voltage shocks. In the end Amber and her amazing boy friend made up. Amber was taken out for dinner and they had a great evening. Andy paid for it. This clip has extreme verbal humiliation, face slaps, and ball shocks. Andy is left feeling worthless.
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13185kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andy's Valentine's Day Beating

Время генерации страницы 0.11471 секунды с 9 запросами