Old 06-23-2024, 11:41 AM   #20580
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default DragonLily, Adrianna Nicole and Isis Love

DragonLily, Adrianna Nicole and Isis Love

Cast: Isis Love ,Adrianna Nicole ,DragonLily
Genres: business attire ,Slave ,Blonde ,fake boobs ,shaved ,BDSM ,Anal ,Lesbian ,Brunette ,Humiliation
Video language: English

Seven gets sexually attacked in the office by her two co-workers Dragonlily and Isis Love. Her ass and big tits are whipped and she's made to suck on pussy and eat ass. Her tits are tied up and she gets fucked in the ass with their strapons. We also see some foot worship and she cums pretty strong with the magic wand.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 902.6 MB

Download DragonLily, Adrianna Nicole and Isis Love

Coral Aorta gets caned

Cast: Coral Aorta
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Clothespins ,Bondage ,Gag ,Foot Torment ,Tattoo ,Handler ,Submission ,Ball Gag ,Caning

In this artfully crafted shoot Coral Aorta gets put in impossible bondage predicaments while we torment her into total submission. In the first scene, a large metal cross weighs down on her bending her neck forward. Hey legs and arms are splayed out on the cross with leather straps leaving her pussy dangerously exposed. Lots of clothespins, flogging, foot caning and orgasm denial.
In the second scene Coral is punished for her unladylike whining and moaning but the ball gag doesn't keep her quiet for long. She is on her back with her legs pushed up above her head and we watch her ass get bright red with spanking, flogging and caning. You've seen suction devices for nipples but have you every seen one used on a pussy? We plug up her ass, pump her pussy hard with a dick-on-a-stick, and finally let her cum. She is left there throbbing with the dick and butt-plug still in.
Finally we see her all dressed up in sinister spike heeled ballet shoes. If you are into foot torment this is the shoot for you! The contraption leaves her completely motionless except for the tips of her fingers. Her exposed ass is flogged and her nipples are clamped while her hungry pussy gets one last fuck.

Duration: 40:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4766kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Coral Aorta gets caned

Wenona

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Wenona is known to be one of the toughest women in the BDSM community. That means he can do things to her that he can't do with most other women. He locks her in some heavy metal with a brank on her head. She's left for a long period of time restrained in painful metal bondage. That's what Wenona is good for. Long endurance bondage. She looks great drooling all over herself, straining against her bondage. When he finally does come in to have his way with her he knows just how to get her. She screams and strains. He puts straps on her legs making her athletic muscles as soft as jello and then he canes her hard.

Duration: 49:05
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Wenona

Stay Part II Bonus

This is pretty much a lot like the first set, but, Johnny noticed that my skirt fell down and you couldn't see those very shiny panties. So, he had to pull up my skirt and reveal my very shiny panties. And, of course watch me struggle some more (oh bother!) before letting me remove that very cumbersome gag. I think he really just wanted an excuse to extend the sweater bondage fun!

Duration: 5:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 237.7 MB

Download Stay Part II Bonus

Stephanie gagged for the first time

Cute Stephanie wanted to try our leather wrist cuffs, and a nice leather collar was another thing she wanted to experience. She did not expect to be gagged though, but when we showed her the red ball she admitted she wanted to try that too. Maybe Stephanie is not so innocent! She did a great job, she was gagged for quite a long time! At first, she did not understand how to breathe properly so it sounded like she was having a lot of trouble with the red ballgag, but she got more relaxed and we even got a little smile out of her! Gags are not that hard, it just requires training! Stephanie needs a lot more gag hours, but this is a good start!

Duration: 2:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

Download Stephanie gagged for the first time
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15071 секунды с 9 запросами