View Single Post
Old 06-23-2024, 11:18 AM   #9592
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Oh My Big Toy! Feather Falls

Sexy blonde Slave Delirious Hunter is ready for her Master Joseph. He brings a big toy and she takes it all like the good slave she is!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3522kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 518.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oh My Big Toy!

All the Dirt for Cindy Tuscarora

Cast: Cindy, Kira, Molly
Genres: Lezdom, Humiliation, Boot Licking, Foot Humiliation, Dirty, Outdoor
Cindy has been added to the stable of slaves by the cruel girls. The girls want to see how much this new bitch can take, going easy on slave girls is not possible for Kira and her friend Molly. Today, they take the bitch outside, collared and leashed thrown in the forest between the dirt, they kick and slap Cindy, first thing they do is they make her clean her own shoes, they are so dirty her whole face turns black! Kira spits on the shoe to help the bitch wipe it. Cindy wants to stay on the good side of the girls and is so obedient she laps up all the dirt from the top of their shoes, then Kira uses her as an ashtray while they make her lick the bottom of their shoes, with all the dirt and whatever is on their for her to eat! The cruel girls then trample her body covering her body with dirt even her exposed tits, poor Cindy all her body turns black! As the girls don't give a fuck, and make her continue to lick their shoes clean.
Duration: 19:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2871kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All the Dirt for Cindy

Taut pussies, bound tits, prancing whores Ore City

Cast: Isis Love ,Missy Minks ,Audrey Rose
Genres: Submission ,Fingering ,natural boobs ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Feet ,BDSM ,mixed ,Caning ,Brunette
Video language: English
This is part 3 of 3 from the May life show
The two bondage whores are compromised into predicament bondage. Tied from hair to pussy up onto their toes, any range of motion only cranks the rope tighter into each one’s pussy. As they get tired of standing on the balls of their feet, every fraction of an inch adds to the pressure focused on the other’s clit. With a little precision caning, they are prancing around, trying not to tug on their lines.
Duration: 26:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 983.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taut pussies, bound tits, prancing whores

Rendered Otto

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Milky white flesh - Unyielding metal - Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm. Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented. Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She’s used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor. “Do you like to suffer for me?” He asks. She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue. The suffering makes her horny. She needs to cum, but it’s not going to come easy.
Duration: 49:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rendered

Punishing Paisley Paisley Parker, Jack Hammer Cando

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Paisley Parker, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission
Fresh faced newbie Paisley Parker is 18 years old and just getting started. Today will be her rite of passage. If this starlet can get though our-throat training session, everything else will be a walk in the park..
Duration: 51:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Paisley Paisley Parker, Jack Hammer

Blind Hole Part 1 Rockaway Park

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
As Anastasia and Maya answer questions Anastasia gets black contacts in her eyes. They are so black that Anastasia can't see anything. Hole is written on her pretty face to remind us that's all she is.
Duration: 1:07:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blind Hole Part 1

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2 West Olive

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.03368 секунды с 9 запросами