View Single Post
Old 06-23-2024, 09:18 AM   #4769
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Unchained Perversions Gonzo La Pocatiere

Studio: Unchained Perversions
Genres: Extreme, DeepThroat, Throat Fuck, Vomit, Puke, Handjob, Footjobs,Feature
The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Total size: 956.6 MB in 1 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unchained Perversions Gonzo

Andy's Valentine's Day Beating Puerto Penasco

Cast: Princess Amber, Lexi Chase
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Foot Fetish, Face Slapping
This is sort of a behind the scenes. It was just going to be a simple foot worship clip. The camera was turned on but Amber wasn't ready to go. She was texting her boyfriend. Amber and her boyfriend were having a little text fight, something boyfriends and girlfriends do all the same. Andy in his infinite wisdom decides to white knight for Amber and says,. What was a simple text fight between Amber and her amazing boyfriend has had gasoline thrown on it. Amber has been insulted that Andy thinks there is some universe in which Amber is. Amber has a big, but totally justified, fit. Amber really puts Andy in his place with a deeply humiliating verbal beat down, ball shocks, and face slaps. A Bratdown. Amber leaves in tears and then it is time for Lexie to step in. Lexie and Amber are besties! If you hurt one you hurt both. Lexie takes revenge on Andy. Andy has a shock collar on his balls and Lexie uses it to punish Andy with full voltage shocks. In the end Amber and her amazing boy friend made up. Amber was taken out for dinner and they had a great evening. Andy paid for it. This clip has extreme verbal humiliation, face slaps, and ball shocks. Andy is left feeling worthless.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13185kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andy's Valentine's Day Beating

Ksu Colt, Purple Bitch - SmackFuck Sadieville

Cast: Ksu Colt, Purple Bitch
Genres: Lesbian, Blonde, Brunette, Fisting, Dildo, Anal, Squirt, Russian Girls
Video language: English
Anal extreme in the ring from the beautiful Ksu Colt and Purple Bitch. We had fun and were incredibly pleased to do this. In this battle, lust and our orgasms won.
Duration: 43:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ksu Colt, Purple Bitch - SmackFuck

Leash Training Michie

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
While Calisa gets ready for her day, her husband walks through the door. Upon his arrival he immediately places a white collar tightly around her neck and leashes her. At first she attempts to protest, but is silenced by a tug of the leash. Her husband gropes, fondles her and pulls her to her knees. He places the leash in her mouth and instructs her to follow him on all fours. She hops up on the couch and stretches out on his lap. He pets her and gropes her even more. She’s being a good submissive girl but is growing hornier by the second. Her husband switches her to a black posture color before walking her around the room. He puts the leash in her mouth and tells her to stay while he goes to sit on the couch. Calisa is extremely horny at this point and can barely stay put. She wines like a puppy until she is given permission to go to the couch. Her husband switches her collar one last time as he continues to grope and fondle his pet.
Duration: 10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5486kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 449.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leash Training

Examining the Teacher's Pet: Episode 1 Kaiping

Cast: January Seraph ,Zak Tyler
Genres: shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,top ,Femdom ,BDSM ,Orgasm Denial ,bottom ,Rough Sex ,Tattoo
I found Zak Tyler when he was poking his head around the Kink booth at the Folsum Street Fair. He’s been creaming his pants to serve The Divine Bitches and I thought what the hell let’s give him a shot. He’s the type of slaveboy who’s a complete brownnoser, ass kissing, teachers pet wanna be and oh so much fun to tease and torment. Mistress January Seraph had a field day using him for her pleasure. With Zak’s eager attitude he endured bare handed spanking, caning, CBT, SPH (small penis humiliation), shoe and ass worship and sexual service.
Continue to follow this ass kissing slave’s training with The Divine Bitches and see if his eager attitude will pay off!
Maitresse’s EvaluationObjectives submissionlearn his place protocolgain knowledge of house protocol
humilitycurb ego Closing assessment not extremely egocentric as he statedcomplete ass kissermore training in humility by way of ass worshippleasure slave potential
Duration: 51:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Examining the Teacher's Pet: Episode 1

Teeter board A trial run Neon

It is pleasurably delightful to construct a contraption, a device of a single means for depravity with intent for use, on the innocent and willing. To lead a life of self-absorption and debauchery, one, only another hedonist of sadomasochist could appreciate, to glean oddity, perhaps restitution from like minds. A propensity for the perverse, the unusual and the queer. The insatiable lust to observe the girls work the teeter board. - Extreme Production LLC
Duration: 18:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 947.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teeter board A trial run

The Goodest Baddest Daddy Qatar

Cast: Dakota Tyler & Mickey Violet
Genres: Feature, Hardcore, All Sex, Couple
Clarke Kent tells this tale about the two beautiful look-alike sisters (Dakota Tyler and Mickey Violet) who will become his stepdaughters next Sunday. Their sibling rivalry is extreme, with Mickey finking on Dakota by telling daddy her sister is working as a stripper, while Dakota talks of how Mickey is known at school as "the blow-job queen". That night, Dakota, clad in sexy underwear visits daddy's bedroom, where he's busy looking at his laptop. She asks him: "Do we have to tell mom about my job?".Clarke doesn't want to keep secrets from his future wife, but Dakota presses him on the subject, offering: "All the guys say I'm very good at lap dances. I want to show you how good I am". She sits on his lap and explains how she services the customers. "It turns me on when I turn guys on. I just feel their cocks swell up while I wiggle my pussy on their laps. I get so turned on that I actually end up just touching myself", she says, taking off her bra. She begins rubbing herself through her underpants, and continues to talk dirty to stepdaddy. "There's a thing I've always wanted to do, but I'm not allowed to do it at the club", she notes. "I can't betray your mother", Clarke interjects. "But you already have", she points out, lowering his pajamas to reveal his big dick."How many times have Mickey and I talked about sucking your cock. It's funny how I'm the one who actually gets to do it. She'd be so jealous if she knew your cock was in my mouth", Dakota says. While giving daddy a very professional blow-job, she reminds him: "Hopefully, you don't tell mom about my job". Under the circumstances, he agrees. "Daddy, I want to feel your cock inside of me", she declares with a smile, and mounts on top of him. The seduction continues through to a creampie and then a money shot all over her belly after more humping.After Dakota returns to her own bedroom, Clarke muses how he dreams of servicing his two stepdaughters, one after the other, and sure enough, Mickey tiptoes into his bedroom, wearing a cute pink nightie. She's become popular at school thanks to a sexy video she's posted on the internet, and asks daddy to help her become a star. Promising that it will just be having pretend sex and that his face won't be shown, she coaxes him to photograph her POV-camera style with her phone to make a second video to post. He's reluctant but they get to work, and soon she's demonstrating her deep-throat skills. But Mickey wants more, including getting her hymen punctured. Watch the taboo scene unfold...
Duration: 1:03:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5107kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Goodest Baddest Daddy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.32362 секунды с 9 запросами