View Single Post
Old 06-23-2024, 08:47 AM   #4387
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Slave Prinzess Rocky Ford

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Fucking Machines, Bondage, Fetish, Masturbation
Video language: English
It's Prinzess's turn to get tied and fucked and I couldn't be happier...after seeing her bound and vibrated orgasms, I was looking forward to seeing something in that precious, young cunt...The Pope talks to her a bit before having her strip...it becomes apparent that Prinzess is really new to the idea of giving up control...but she takes it all very well...she is rigged on her back with her legs spread wide...as the dildo begins to plunge into her pussy, she looks down and smiles....then she lays back for the ride...Prinzess doesnt have a hard time enjoying the fucking machine and she climaxes well....I think we are just scratching the surface of this girl's submissive roots...hopefully we'll get the chance to bring her back for some more intense shoots...if she's not a coward...
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:20
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 125.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Prinzess

Swedish MILF Big Dong Overload Zuni

Cast: Puma Swede
Genres: big dick ,fake boobs ,Anal ,MILF ,Big Tits ,blond ,Machine Dildo ,Sybian ,Blonde ,toned
Puma Swede is shocked by the machines. She takes a thick, big dick on the Annihilator and nearly falls off the machine by the time she has cum.On The Sybian, she’s cussing at us and shaking like a rocket that is about to blast off. She could just lift her clit off the mega-vibe, but with it cranked to 100 and rattling orgasms and her brain, all she can do is beg.When we are done, Puma is on the floor - a blond heap of boobs and incoherent English.
Duration: 13:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 304.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Swedish MILF Big Dong Overload

Teeter board A trial run Prompton

It is pleasurably delightful to construct a contraption, a device of a single means for depravity with intent for use, on the innocent and willing. To lead a life of self-absorption and debauchery, one, only another hedonist of sadomasochist could appreciate, to glean oddity, perhaps restitution from like minds. A propensity for the perverse, the unusual and the queer. The insatiable lust to observe the girls work the teeter board. - Extreme Production LLC
Duration: 18:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 947.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teeter board A trial run

A Tranquil FistnRide Ozona

Sometimes, Master James will walk into my room right in the middle of a session with a client and start stroking his perfect cock and teasing me unabashedly. This, my dear friends, is a delicious view of what happens to me. Insatiable is an understatement as I slide my fist into my slick ass hole, trying not to show the discomfort on my face and failing miserably. I grab a large plug and get busy with it knowing that I want more. I back up onto the cock on the fuckpost and ride it hard and deep moaning in pleasure and getting more and more crazed with lust for human cock. I turn around and begin to mouth fuck the cock that was just in my ass, shoving it deep down my throat as to not miss an inch of it. My ass needs more though so I turn back around and grab another cock for my mouth as I slide right back down on that cock. I love being filled from both ends but my pussy is feeling left out so I take the cock from my outh and slide it into my pussy riding both holes with my labia spread for your viewing pleasure. Being so full I begin to feel myself getting closer to orgasm and turn around for a fisting of my pussy. Keeping an eye on my Master who is seemingly close to orgasm as well I can't hold it any longer... I cum all over my fist and finish myself off with a huge black dildo in my pussy before getting back onto the fuck post and begging for your cum in my ass.
Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tranquil FistnRide

Silent Scream (2013) Largo

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Mya Nichole
Genres: Fetish
With her hands overhead, lovely Mya is stretched and tied off tightly. We start her off slow, teasing her pussy. She's struggling now, she is sensitive to the touch, and it shows as Damon grapples with her hefty tits from behind. We kick the speed up a notch or two and we push her even further as we run her through her paces. Her screams are muffled, but it's plain to see that soon she will be reaching a guttural climax...
Duration: 14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 161.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silent Scream (2013)

Angelica Sin Allenhurst

Cast: Angelica Sin
Genres: fake boobs ,Machine Dildo ,Anal ,Brunette ,Nylons Stockings ,shaped ,Big Tits ,Vaginal Penetration ,Solo Female ,multiple orgasms
Angelica gave all our machines two thumbs up. I’m sure she’s had more than a few good fuckings in her life, and this one’s got to be up there with her best.
Duration: 44:56
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 523.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelica Sin

Virtually Out Of Shape Stonega

A healthy slave is essential in serving the Master. A good diet, exercise and mental conditioning are the key elements to optimize positive thinking and ultimately optimize performance and proper discipline.
Here you will find slave 465 chained and shackled to the exercise bike for physical training and mental conditioning. This is accomplished by partial deprivation then induction, with the aid of the VR goggles and headphones. Graphic video and audio of various types of sexual BDSM sessions are play continuously to stimulate various neurotransmitters to influence personality traits for personality conditioning. The session continues till complete exhaustion.
As part of the sub⁄slave based training, the slave voluntarily renounces self-determination, displacing it with a continuously progressive, mental adaptation to sexual and mental conditioning programs. This is a process of training your mind to modify your thoughts, attitudes, and beliefs to accept thinking patterns, tendencies and⁄or mental states in order to optimize positive thinking and ultimately optimizing your performance in total obedience.
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 873.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Virtually Out Of Shape
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12529 секунды с 9 запросами