luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default WasteLand - Pussy Play with Trisha Uptown

WasteLand - Pussy Play with Trisha Uptown

Studio: WasteLand
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking

Trisha Uptown wears her favorite pair of cotton white panties to the dungeon. Goddess Starla is bound and determined to soil them both and immediately ties Trisha in a vulnerable pose. She rubs and fondles her little pussy until it's nice and wet. Then without missing a beat she positions a magic wand against her clit and flogs her perky little tits while she screams for mercy. Goddess Starla breaks out her trusty strapon and vigorously pounds Trisha's tight hole until she can't take anymore.

Total size: 294.8 MB in 2 files.

Download WasteLand - Pussy Play with Trisha Uptown

Ice Pony part 2

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun. The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises. The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Ice Pony part 2

Taylor's Test - Part 1

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 993.1 MB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 1

Assylum - Cummie, the Painal Cum Cat

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Ava Little
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Bukkake, Cum in eye, Facial, Licking cum off floor, Nasty cum play, Painal, Spitting, Bondage, Caning, Face slapping, Nasty filth, Spanking, Training, 1821, Redhead

Tiny Ava sucks on 47 cum loads while getting anally reamed by Orderly Grind´s huge cock after she returns for more therapy. This time she is a kitten, and the cum that fills her bowl is Dr. Mercies´ real saved-up cum from his freezer. She slurps the cum out of the doctor´s ass, gets cum slapped out of her face over and over again, and chases a big butt-plug toy around the room. The toy hurts her ass when it goes inside her, but she learns to take her painal with a smile. This was an authentic domination session with a genuine, submissive 21-year-old.

Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2633kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 947.3 MB

Download Assylum - Cummie, the Painal Cum Cat

Assylum - Hatefuck for Happiness

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Foot licking, Rough oral, Bondage, Paddling, Pain, Spanking, Blond

Something different today. Dr. Mercies was feeling down, so instead of treating Delirious, he asked to give therapy. The sweet, hot blonde tries her best to talk him through his pain, but he tells her that what he really needs is a good whore, not a bunch of talk. She kindly obliges him by doing everything he wants with her body. She sucks on all his toes and even gets his whole feet into her mouth, then eats and tongues his ass. After that, he hatefucks her rectum and does a lot of ass to mouth on her. Of course, there is plenty of rough face fucking too. There is also some hard and long spanking and paddling with an aluminum clipboard while she is held without air onto his cock. Eventually, his feelings start to improve, and he returns to his devilish self. One can only imagine what he´s going to do to her at her next therapy session, now that he´s got his mojo back.

Duration: 49:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2088kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 805.2 MB

Download Assylum - Hatefuck for Happiness
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12737 секунды с 9 запросами