View Single Post
Old 06-23-2024, 01:24 AM   #2311
GlobusBobus

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

GlobusBobus Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sierra Tonin - Make Princess Happy Loser

Sierra Tonin - Make Princess Happy Loser

Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Sierra Tonin, Dirty Talk, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Femdom Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
File Name : Sierra Tonin - Make Princess Happy Loser
File Size : 0,09 GB
Format : MPEG-4
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:32

Description: Men may be the physically stronger sex, but it doesnt really matter because they become idiots when they think with their penises. Your orgasms are just a toy that I could take away if I so choose. Women are superior, ruling the world with seduction. The ONLY reason you are allowed to associate with a beautiful woman is because you finance them! We realize that you are a loser and wouldnt give you the time of day if you werent paying. Your life has no meaning or purpose, you live day in and day out with the same mundane routine. Your new job now is to make sure I am happy, and that my quality of life is wonderful. Your new job now is to worship me and appreciate me. It is the job of all males to create value for themselves in order to attract females. That value is your currency.

Download File
GlobusBobus is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09701 секунды с 9 запросами