luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Saggerz Skaterz - Put It In My Ass

Saggerz Skaterz - Put It In My Ass

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Saggerz Skaterz

When someone says "Put it in my ass!" you know they want a stiff cock as much as these hot Russian boys do! Hard uncut cocks abound in 5 sexy duos and a threesome, with cute twinks like Robin Timichenko loving Michael Sipos' huge cock sliding in and out of his hungry hole, and jocks like P.J. Adams fucking and sucking at the same time! Peek into the private lives of barely legal boyfriends who secretly film themselves doing what they're not allowed to talk about in public, and take a seat at a private underground club where Kyle Valasek and Corbin Pierce put on a live show on stage, complete with facials at the end! It's definitely more than just a little warm in Moscow today!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:39:44
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Saggerz Skaterz - Put It In My Ass

Depths of Desire, part vol.1

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Mustang Studios
Cast: Brandon Bangs, Chris Porter, Scott Tanner, Nash Lawler, Tristan Jaxx, Jake Dakota, Colby Keller, Girth Brooks, James Jamesson
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Cock Sizes: Horsehung, Fetish: Bondage, Leather, Piercings, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesomes

New director Erik Rhodes teams up with seaed pro Steven Scarborough to plumb the Depths of Desire. All trussed up in their leather bindings with nowhere in particular to go, these nine hot men navigate the depths of desire, sinking lower and lower to drown in oceans of sweaty muscled man flesh.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:37:55
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2009kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Depths of Desire, part vol.1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11163 секунды с 9 запросами