Old 06-22-2024, 05:39 PM   #8254
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bright Collection File -vol. 10-14 - Disc 2of2 Luck

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Men's Heaven
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Toy, Sperm, Handjob, Solo, Duets, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
10から最新作 14まで全4作品のイイところだけを収� �。是非とも欲しい1品です。
大好評の シリーズをギュっとまとめたスペシ� �ルな総集編が
2980円という破格値で発売!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:50:18
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1492kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bright Collection File -vol. 10-14 - Disc 2of2

Shane Erickson vs Kyle Sparks The Oil Match Tappahannock

Cast: Shane Erickson ,Kyle Sparks
Genres: Anal Fingering ,Anal ,Humiliation ,Gay ,big dick ,Athletic ,Blowjob ,Jockstrap ,Rimming ,Domination
Video language: English
With a record of 1-2 on NK, Shane Erickson is ready to improve his stats. He’s back bigger and stronger than before, and his cumshot is still crazy as ever. Brand new to the mat is Kyle Sparks. He has some Tae Kwan Do training but he is not familiar with the dirty fighting style on NK. This is also his first time being on video. Does he have what it takes to be an NK fighter?
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shane Erickson vs Kyle Sparks The Oil Match

Plan B Gushi

Cast: Patrick Rouge ,Tommy Defendi ,Van Darkholme
Genres: muscular ,Corporal Punishment ,brunet ,big dick ,Rimming ,Humiliation ,Male Sub ,black hair ,Sub ,Domination
Plan A is to have a dom work over Patrick Rouge and newcomer Tommy Defendi. Tommy is more of a top but he’s new to bondage, so he’s willing to sub once to see what it’s like. But on the morning of the shoot, our dom is a no-show. Since Tommy has no dom training, I decide to step in and save the shoot: Plan B. Sure, bondage is hot, but I also love messing with the subs’ heads, as you’ll see in this update. I also like to give them options: “Where do you want me to hit you? Here? There?” It keeps them focused and out of their headspace and prevents them from “leaving the room.” There are a million doms out there and each has their own style. I like my sessions to be sensual, erotic, and firm. And as Daddy Zeus from Zeus Studios suggests, “Stop saying ‘Good Boy.’ “ It’s a damn hard habit to break after ten plus years. Sincerely, Van Darkholme
Duration: 1:34:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plan B

DirtyTony Trenton Ducati Rails Marten James Pushkin

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DirtyTony
Cast: Trenton Ducati Marten James
Genres: Masturbation, Big Cock, Muscles, Rimming, Cumshots, Footfetish, Tattoos
Marten James has been on his feet a lot lately, and they are super sore. Trenton Ducati thinks he has just the answer as he takes his buddy's feet in his giant paws and starts working on slowly releasing all that tension.
Duration: 24:11
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2198kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DirtyTony Trenton Ducati Rails Marten James

Cachorro Medina and Roderick Iron

Rimming comes next, with the lad up on the worktop and his ass licked out, but he's not gonna miss out on the same.
Duration: 24:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4913kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 892.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cachorro Medina and Roderick

BelAmiOnline - Nils Tatum and Christian Lundgren Goddard

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BelAmiOnline
Cast: Nils Tatum, Christian Lundgren
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth
Poor Christian has been studying so hard for his exams that he has had no time for sex. Luckily exams are over and Nils is on hand to help make up for this period of celibacy. It may be that I am guilty of a little prejudgement here, but it was a little bit of a shock to find out that Christian was going to be the top here. Maybe he is trying to expand his range, or maybe he had it all prearranged with Nils.. Our BelAmi blond-on-blond fuck today definitely features 2 of our hottest guys, but does Christian have a future as a top, or are we going to have to refilm this scene with the roles reversed?
Duration: 22:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8149kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BelAmiOnline - Nils Tatum and Christian Lundgren

Ivan James, Colton Phobos & John Verda

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ivan James, Colton Phobos & John
Genres: Anal/Oral, Big Dicks, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Well, this is one for the books for a few reasons. First, it's an extremely hot encounter involving 3 amazing recruits. Second, it was unexpected! As you can see, at first Claude was all set to shoot a one-on-one match up with only Colton Phobos and John. But as fate would have it, the incredible Ivan James makes an appearance and cranks the heat up even more.
Duration: 58:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4683kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivan James, Colton Phobos & John

Время генерации страницы 0.18841 секунды с 9 запросами