View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 04:36 PM   #14840
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Butcher and The Paperboy Delta Junction

Cast: Ethan Storm ,Scott Tanner
Genres: Gag ,brunet ,spider gag ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,big dick ,Anal ,Dildo ,Gay ,Rough Sex
Video language: English
The butcher has the paperboy right where he wants him. Before his abandoned bicycle wheel stops spinning, Ethan Storm is struggling hard to get away from Scott Tanner, the local butcher. Scott strings Ethan on a slab of meat and whips him into submission. He shoves the spider gag into Ethan’s mouth and renders the boy helpless against his big fat cock. The methodical butcher stretches out Ethan’s hole with a glass dildo and the triple ball metal hook, while Ethan is in full bondage. Once his hole is completely loosened up, the boy is made to take jets of water up his ass to prepare him for a bondage fuck. The butcher fucks him good and hard until he blows is wad all over the boy’s face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Butcher and The Paperboy

Flogs for Fuck Part 2 Thomasboro

Cast: Drake Jaden ,Tyler Saint ,Nick Moretti
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Male Sub ,Rimming ,shaped ,Rough Sex ,Hairy ,other hair color ,Submission ,big dick ,First DP
The House has a schedule for play sessions but sometimes there’s a glitch in the system. House dom Tyler Saint plays with his sub for the day Drake Jaden, when another house dom Nick Moretti walks in and insists that it’s his turn. Like two lions fighting over a piece of meat, they finally decide to do the Flogs for Fuck. The winner gets to fuck the sub first. Drake can’t decide whether he’s in heaven or in hell to have two doms at once. He endures heavy corporal and electricity. All of his orifices are plugged in one way or another. The two doms decide to play nice to each other and decide to share. They both double fuck the screaming sub in bondage. It’s the first DP on BG.
Duration: 50:25

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flogs for Fuck Part 2

Drew Valentino and Kit Corrigan Springer

Hung mechanic Drew Valentino spends all day wrapping his hands around some big tools and now hairy hunk Kit Corrigan wants a turn. Kit, wearing only his work boots and a dirty jockstrap, bends over Drew's workbench as the technician takes his fingers, tongue, and bareback cock to Kit's hairy hole. Drew's big dick continues to fill up Kit's ass as the two fuck across the back room of Drew's garage until Drew's body hair is left covered in cum and Kit's throat is coated with Drew's fresh load.
Duration: 36:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew Valentino and Kit Corrigan

Gym Stud Ari Sandstone

Cast: Ari Silvio
Genres: Machine Dildo ,shaped ,Anal ,muscular ,Muscle ,big dick ,bottom ,Gay ,black hair ,Dildo
After a hard workout at the gym, Ari returns home all horned up. He plays with his hole in the privacy of his bedroom. Ari inserts a few toys up his ass to get his cock hard. He pulls the Intruder machine out of his closet and rides it like an animal. Working up a good sweat again, Ari gets fucked with the Dragon machine. The huge dildo from the Dragon pounds his muscled hole fast and hard… hard enough for him to explode his cum all over his sexy body.
Duration: 35:33

File size: 795.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gym Stud Ari

Shane Erickson vs Kyle Sparks The Oil Match Red Mountain

Cast: Shane Erickson ,Kyle Sparks
Genres: Anal Fingering ,Anal ,Humiliation ,Gay ,big dick ,Athletic ,Blowjob ,Jockstrap ,Rimming ,Domination
With a record of 1-2 on NK, Shane Erickson is ready to improve his stats. He’s back bigger and stronger than before, and his cumshot is still crazy as ever. Brand new to the mat is Kyle Sparks. He has some Tae Kwan Do training but he is not familiar with the dirty fighting style on NK. This is also his first time being on video. Does he have what it takes to be an NK fighter?
Duration: 47:49

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shane Erickson vs Kyle Sparks The Oil Match

Plan B Machala

Cast: Patrick Rouge ,Tommy Defendi ,Van Darkholme
Genres: muscular ,Corporal Punishment ,brunet ,big dick ,Rimming ,Humiliation ,Male Sub ,black hair ,Sub ,Domination
Plan A is to have a dom work over Patrick Rouge and newcomer Tommy Defendi. Tommy is more of a top but he’s new to bondage, so he’s willing to sub once to see what it’s like. But on the morning of the shoot, our dom is a no-show. Since Tommy has no dom training, I decide to step in and save the shoot: Plan B. Sure, bondage is hot, but I also love messing with the subs’ heads, as you’ll see in this update. I also like to give them options: “Where do you want me to hit you? Here? There?” It keeps them focused and out of their headspace and prevents them from “leaving the room.” There are a million doms out there and each has their own style. I like my sessions to be sensual, erotic, and firm. And as Daddy Zeus from Zeus Studios suggests, “Stop saying ‘Good Boy.’ “ It’s a damn hard habit to break after ten plus years. Sincerely, Van Darkholme
Duration: 1:34:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plan B

Fuck me if you can Hamersville

Release Year: 2017
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Double Fuck, 13 hot guys in 6 XXX Hardcore Scenes
Fuck me... but just if you can... this is the motto of our 13 hot guys brought to you by
Roy Costa. And be sure - our horny boys can. They suck their big dicks, rim the virgin holes and fuck
each other bareback. They cum in all holes and eat their semen. Glorious!
So don't miss it!
Duration: 2:36:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2877kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck me if you can

Время генерации страницы 0.13481 секунды с 9 запросами