All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chained Heroes Part 2 Pipersville

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Torsion Video
Cast: Marcello
Genres: gay, bondage, bdsm, spanking, electro, army, muscle, no sex
Video language: English
Trapped in a hidden Pow camp, with no chance of escape, special agent (code name Marcello) is subjected to cruel and sadistic physical torture. His captors are desperate to discover the mission that brought him to this dark and dangerous outpost, but Marcello is a fighter! Stripped to the waste and secured in unyielding chains he writhes in agony as he is relentlessly flogged by his interrogator. Hour upon hour of cruel lashing with the ferocious knotted cat and brutal single-tail whip takes it's toll. His rock hard abs are relentlessly punched and beaten. His chest and nipples are cruelly abused. Finally, when he thinks his situation cannot get worse, he is stripped naked and his manhood targetted. Will the pain, humiliation and exhaustion break him? All is revealed in this video, secretly recorded for his interrogators sadistic pleasure.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:28
Video: 480x368, XviD, 1002kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chained Heroes Part 2

Farmboy punished for jerking off on the job Modale

Cast: Christian Wilde ,Josh Peters
Genres: Clothespins ,bottom ,Anal ,Blowjob ,Male Sub ,Rope Bondage ,Stud ,Rimming ,blond ,Bondage
Josh Peters should have had the barn cleaned out, but the country pervert decides to rub one out instead. The boss, Christian Wilde, shows up in a rage and apprehends Josh. As he strips Josh down, Boss Wilde insults and humiliates him for wasting worktime with a cock in hand. Josh goes to his knees and takes a vicious spanking over a hay bale. Christian makes a deal for Josh: If he wants to keep his job, he’s gotta serve Christian’s cock. Josh obliges, struggling to fit all of Boss Wilde’s dick down his throat before receiving sharp bites from the boss’ belt. Boss Wilde still has a way to go before Josh learns the value of hard work, so he strings up Josh sideways and covers his balls in clothespins. He gives the stud a flogging he’ll never forget before ramming his cock all the way into Josh’s ass. Josh begs for the clothespins to come off, so Boss Wilde rips them from Josh’s tender balls. The barn fills with Josh’s screams as the flogging resumes. Boss Wilde gags Josh and throws him back over a hay bale for a deep fucking. He has the stud jerk himself while taking the stings from a mean crop. All is going to Boss Wilde’s delight, so he pulls out of the stud and douses his face in hot cum. Now Josh finally has permission to blow a load and shoots a gigantic line down Boss Wilde’s thigh. Josh licks his boss’ leg clean before taking a tasing as a final reminder to stay focused at work.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Farmboy punished for jerking off on the job

SpankingBoysVideo - Erik Bastinado Quezaltenango

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Erik
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Caning, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot, ass punishment
Erik is made to lie on the bed and has his feet tied. He is first punished with the cane on the soles of his feet (bastinado), and then on his bare ass and you see as he withers about in pain. Then he is beaten on his bottom with a cane as he withers around in agony.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:23
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingBoysVideo - Erik Bastinado

Cody Winter: Pushed to the Max and Takes It All Niobe

Cast: Sebastian Keys ,Cody Winter
Genres: dungeon ,Gay ,master ,Domination ,brunet ,BDSM ,Athletic ,bottom ,Circumcised ,Blowjob
Hot Stud Cody Winter is back in the KinkMen dungeon and eager to suffer. Heavy metal chains are padlocked shut around his tight body, keeping him standing and exposed to the devious plans of Sebastian Keys. Sebastian pinches and pulls at Cody’s sensitive hard nipples. He gives Cody’s foreskin a crown of clothespins and crops Cody’s muscles, chest, and big cock. Each minute of torment makes Cody’s cock grow harder. Next, Cody is suspended in rope while Sebastian pushes a fat metal electric plug into his ass. Cody has never taken electric toys in his ass before, and once the plug starts pulsing, he can’t get enough of it. He takes the maximum amount as his greedy hole clenches around the toy and his hips buck hard. Now that his ass is full, Sebastian calls out a house gimp to fuck his mouth. The gimp pulls Cody onto his big cock, using the rope to move Cody up and down on his dick. Cody whimpers and moans from the sensations, helpless to do anything but gasp and choke around the cock in his mouth. Finally, Cody is gagged and tied with his legs spread on a spinning platform. Sebastian flogs and spanks his ass bright red and stretches Cody’s ass open on his gloved fingers. Then the gimp appears to give Cody a good ole hard fucking. Cody cries out around his gag as the gimp relentlessly pounds his asshole harder. Cody takes every inch of the gimp’s cock like the greedy slut he is. Once his hole is fucked open, Cody gets a hot load on his face before being made to cum all over himself.
Duration: 52:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cody Winter: Pushed to the Max and Takes It All

SouthernStrokes - Dan Digiron and Karol Gajda Matthews

Studio: SouthernStrokes
While enjoying a great day on the couch, my stepson, Karol, walked in wearing a very inappropriate outfit. I love my stepson, and sometimes he gets away with , but there was no way he was getting out of the house looking like that. I had to put him over my knee and teach him a lesson. I forgot how hot his ass felt in my hand. After a few spanks, my cock got hard. I told my boy to suck it, something I've trained him to do well. I was rock hard now, and his ass was ripe. I had to get a taste. He pushed it out a few times, and I slowly pushed my fingers and cock in it. Fuck, it felt so good. It's been a few years since we had any time alone. We were both long overdue. Karol stroked his cock while I fucked him on his back until he came on his belly. I pulled out and exploded on his ass. I kissed his lips, and he changed his clothes soon after. I love being a stepdad.
Duration: 21:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SouthernStrokes - Dan Digiron and Karol Gajda

A Job Well Done: Tony Genius and Jack EmHoff Eisiskes

Cast: Tony Genius ,Jack Emhoff
Genres: Rimming ,Humiliation ,Athletic ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,glasses ,Spanking ,Muscle ,Sub ,Leather ,Brutal Punishment ,masturbation ,Rough Sex ,Corporal Punishment ,Blowjob ,dom ,Bareback
After several attempts at repairing a door Jack just can’t get the job done right so Tony threatens to call his boss and get another worker out there to take care of it. Jack protests and says he will do literally anything to keep his job so Tony gets the genius idea to tie Jack up and have his way doing absolutely anything he wants! Stripped down to his skivvies and socks Jack EmHoff looks good in rope, his toned muscular body is hot and just begging for attention and Tony Genius is going to bring it. Decked out in black leather pants and gloves Tony gets right to it feeling Jack up admiring his assets and getting to know his submissive, tender plaything. After all Tony has given Jack many tries and now it’s his turn. He unleashes a torrent of lashes on lil’ Jack with the crop and the flogger one after the other making his skin turn bright red. Jack is so obedient and seems to like it even though he is breathless. Next tied up on his knees and gagged Jack gets an intense paddling that makes him whimper and drool uncontrollably. Oh but Tony is just getting started.He straps a rubber pussy onto Jack’s face and fucks his mouth deep with his long hard cock and then removes the strap on to get the real thing. Tony G gets off good making Jack take his whole dick all the way down his throat. All this hardcore face fucking makes Jack’s cock hard and eager to please Mr. Genius. Finally on his hands and knees with a hook in his ass Jack is ready to get fucked. Tony plays with the hook, eats Jack’s ass and then fills his hole with cock. Tony pounds Jack’s tight ass with his big throbbing dick forever until he shoots his hot load. Now that’s a job well done!
Duration: 1:00:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Job Well Done: Tony Genius and Jack EmHoff

Cruising for Sex with Cameron Port Isabel

Cast: Cameron Adams ,Christian Wilde
Genres: Submission ,Gag ,glory hole ,Gangbang ,Anal ,Tattoo ,Role Play ,Male Sub ,Rough Sex ,Blowjob
Cameron Adams is taken into a public restroom to service horny men on their lunch break. He stands blindfolded and naked patiently as the guys cruise the busy bathroom. Cameron begs for cocks. This cum whore sucks all the cocks in sight and begs to get fucked. He gets spanked, flogged, stuffed full of anonymous cocks in the stall, humiliated and covered with multiple hot loads of cum. The slut is completely spent for the day.
Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruising for Sex with Cameron

Время генерации страницы 0.11155 секунды с 9 запросами