LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

HardTied Kimmy Lee Wet Dreams North Bend

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kimmy Lee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Toys, Blindfold, Hardcore, All Sex
Kimmy Lee is f"cked. She showed up looking for a bit of rope bondage, but she wasn't expecting to be double teamed by a pair of the best hands in the business. Jack Hammer and Maestro tag team her holes while they work their magic.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Kimmy Lee Wet Dreams

Silver Dress Part II Greenwood

For this set, Johnny just shot a little extra video of my silver dress, high heels, garter belt, stockings and panties. My arms are still secured above my head with metal cuffs to the electric hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. I still sport my metal collar and a super duper silver duct tape gag. But, if you look really closely, what is different is that Johnny has pulled up my dress to show you my garters and shiny panties better. That's right, since I can't leave the house, I might as well show my panties!
Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silver Dress Part II

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1 Wiconisco

Kimberly has been late to the office almost every day this week and to top it off, she pissed off a very important client today. I still may fire her, but for now I'm going to administer an attitude adjustment. The clip starts with me leading an already bound and ballgagged Kimberly back to the storage area. I push her over an old bed and smack her ass before grabbing more rope. I bind her legs around her upper and lower thighs, as well as her calves and ankles. After her legs are completely and tightly bound, I lift her up onto the bed and smack her ass more. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while, before I return with more rope. I use the rope to put Kimberly into a tight hogtie. I sit back once again to watch her struggle... Kimberly is left on the bed to struggle in her hogtie for a bit, but she's trying to untie a knot, and we can't have that. I grab some twine and use it to tie her thumbs back. Next I roll her on her side and cut open her soft sweater and pull her tits out of her bra. I think about clamping them, but we'll wait for now. The last 2 to 3 minutes is Kimberly struggling in her hogtie.
Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

The Gift Bekasi

Cast: Felony ,Bobbi Starr ,Hollie Stevens
Genres: Clover Clamps ,Collar ,Slapping ,fake boobs ,Female Slave ,Oral Sex ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,Dominatrix ,Ball Gag ,Double Penetration ,Slave ,Fingering ,Hitachi ,Femdom ,shaped ,Humiliation ,Role Play ,Strap On
Video language: English
Bobbi surprises her girlfriend Hollie with a very special birthday gift. Her very own bound slave to use as she pleases. Together, they punish and humiliate Felony who becomes more obedient with every hit. They team up with strap-ons to fill up all her slut holes and she is also double penetrated.
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gift

Anal Pig: Luna Lovely Abused in Rough Sex and Brutal Rope Bondage Angelica

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Luna Lovely
Video language: English
Luna Lovely is a beautiful, brunette, BDSM pain slut of the highest order. Rarely do we see such a pretty young thing submit so fully and completely, but that is exactly what this anal pain piggy wants. She says it herself with an eager grin: she’s here to, “be used, abused and degraded as much as possible.” So that’s what she’s going to get. Luna starts her day exposed and naked standing in the middle of the room with her arms yanked high in the air, compelling her to bend forward in painful strappado. Her handler for the day Seth Gamble cracks out the heavy leather flogger and beats her with it relentlessly. She moans and yelps and begs for more. And more is what this little slut gets. Seth pops a large metal butt plug straight up her tight little asshole, adding another layer of sensory pain to the bondage and floggings. She screams from the pain, but her yelps are quickly stifled when Seth shoves his solid cock down her throat. She chokes and gags from the face fucking, but she revels in it and loves it, even as she as spits all over herself. Still, Luna is hungry for more. She’s tossed onto the floor in a doggie position that makes easy access to her sweet, ripe ass. Seth wastes little time and canes her feet, legs, and ass with a cruel switch, leaving stinging red welts on her thighs and calves. He slams his cock into her pussy and starts fucking her hard, as she pants and grunts and sweats like a little whore. Engorged by the rough sex, Seth then shoves his cock into her tight asshole and pounds his sex slave with full force of his muscled frame. To further humiliate Luna, he goes ass-to-pussy, switching back and forth between them. He then flips her over and ties her legs and arms together in a wide missionary position, and renews his brutal rough sex fucking both holes. Luna begs to taste his cum, so in one last fit of brutal pounding, Seth blows a massive load of seed all over her. Luna truly is his anal fuck pig.
Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Pig: Luna Lovely Abused in Rough Sex and Brutal Rope Bondage

Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bones Earleville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral
The chastity belt she wears perfectly frames her asshole, ready to take a fuck from the cock-on-a-rod. In fact, her mouth hole is pretty accepting, too, wide open and ready for more.
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bones

HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane Bancroft

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral
The one thing PD likes more than a young slut who knows how to scream is one who knows how to suck his dick, too. Katherine Cane fits the bill. She is ready and willing to let him do whatever he wants.
Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane

Время генерации страницы 0.16195 секунды с 9 запросами