View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 02:55 PM   #40793
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sydney Hale - Tied on her yoga mat Sandyville

Stretching session for Sydney Hale turns struggle session... As the lithe and limber lovely is well wrap gagged and tied up in a frogged-leg hogtie on her yoga mat! Close ups of this Native American beauty's wide, pleading brown eyes in this POV style video.
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4971kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 167.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Tied on her yoga mat

St Patricks Day 2018 Lebam

Being Johnny's Lucky Charm means I won't be going anwhere today, even though I am wearing my cute St Patty's Day T-shirt and cozy toe socks! Nope! I have paired my T-shirt with orange satin panties and he puts me on the living room floor. Then, I end up in a strict neck to knees ball tie with rope and a thick cleave gag. Guess I won't be finding the end of the rainbow this year!
Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 470.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: St Patricks Day 2018

She Needed the Money - Part 3 Serafina

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Summer's wrists are attached to the overhead hoist, before it is raised. Summer bends over as her shoulders are stressed. I add a few more cinched zipties to her ankles to complete her leg bondage. I let her get used to her bondage for a few minutes, before I return to increase the severity a bit. I tighten up the zipties pulling her wrists up even more. Summer still seems to be handling this ulta-strict bondage quite well, until I start ziptying her head back. She now finally starts making some, thanks to her huge mouth filling gag, muffled sounds. I would like to clover clamp her nipples and maybe tie them off to her knees, but I get the feeling Summer is almost to her breaking point, so I quickly clamp her nipples with some heavy spring clamps. This is where Part 3 ends. A little more tape is wrapped around her head and under her chin, before I leave her to endure her tight bondage. I return, and after a few more ass slaps and tit squeezes, I make her beg for release of the clamps and from her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Summer being cut out of the zipties and from her gag. She has some interesting commentary after the gag was taken out.
Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Needed the Money - Part 3

Saucy Slut Gets Tied Up and Fucked Eight Mile

Cast: Anna Claire Clouds ,Codey Steele
Genres: 19-Year-Old ,Suspension ,natural boobs ,Choking ,Muscle ,Blonde ,brunet ,Pain ,muscular ,Bondage
Video language: English
Anna Claire seems to have some BDSM experience, but now that she has arrived atKink, she will get a full dose of it. She is bound with her hands above her head in thedungeon, awaiting Codey to have his way with her. He tells her his intentions of using her like apiece of meat. She smiles, and then he blindfolds her to start the process of tormenting her. He usesa flogger to give her that feeling that this is going to be done one way and one way only. Codeyasserts his dominance immediately, and Ann Claire wouldn’t have it any other way. He issuessome pain and torment, then fucks her pussy before moving on to the next position. Anna Clairebegins the second scene in a side suspension, helplessly awaiting his return. This time she issubjected to some torment and a lot of face fucking and pussy fucking. He goes back and forthbetween the two until he grows tired of this part and moves on to something else. In the finalscene, Anna Claire is bound atop a wooden fuck box, and Codey uses every bit of her topleasure himself. She becomes overwhelmed with everything that is transpiring, and Codeycontinues until she is exhausted and left in a puddle of her own cum.
Duration: 58:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saucy Slut Gets Tied Up and Fucked

Cici Rhodes Sensation Slut Steinbach

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, DP, Humilation, Torture, Toys, StrapOn, Hardcore
Today we are going to cut her down to size and work her over in all of the ways that this sensation slut so badly craves. We are going to bind her down and stuff her holes until she can not get her cum drunk eyes uncrossed.
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cici Rhodes Sensation Slut

London's Part 4 Camp Creek

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
London River is very special to us here at Real Time Bondage, so she's got some extra time in her very special live feed. She's still got proof of the last few hours she's spent with us: imprints of rope wrapping around her tits and neck almost like it's still there.
Duration: 1:14:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London's Part 4

Willow Part 1 Manzanola

Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
The first six are given to her bent over touching her toes. This is humiliating and the poor girl is aware of how vulnerable she feels, bared and exposed. Further embarrassment ensues with corner time before taking the remainder of her severe cane strokes bent over a couch, her bottom perfectly raised for maximum impact. You will catch every angle of the biting strokes and Dani's facial reactions as her bottom becomes increasingly welted.

Total size: 4.3 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Willow Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.21371 секунды с 9 запросами