Old 06-22-2024, 02:41 PM   #1206
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Anal Addiction Sage

Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings
Mistress Naomi's slave has been properly trained to be completely addicted to her strap-on cock now that his dick is forever locked in chastity. He is such an obedient fuck-toy that he will willingly take any size dick that she throws at his hole just so he can have some form of pleasure. His locked cock is totally useless making his holes the only way he can get off. Slaves are meant to be ass sluts and Mistress Naomi puts his hole to work making him beg for more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9822kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Addiction

WasteLand - Pussy Play with Trisha Uptown Mostoles

Studio: WasteLand
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
Trisha Uptown wears her favorite pair of cotton white panties to the dungeon. Goddess Starla is bound and determined to soil them both and immediately ties Trisha in a vulnerable pose. She rubs and fondles her little pussy until it’s nice and wet. Then without missing a beat she positions a magic wand against her clit and flogs her perky little tits while she screams for mercy. Goddess Starla breaks out her trusty strapon and vigorously pounds Trisha’s tight hole until she can’t take anymore.

Total size: 294.8 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WasteLand - Pussy Play with Trisha Uptown

Cherry Torn Trains New Slut Luis Long Fanwood

Cast: Cherry Torn, Luis Long
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Bondage, Anal, IR, PussyEating, AssLicking, Humiliation, Flogging, Pantyhose, Handjob, Fucking
Video language: English
Divine Bitch Cherry Torn can't wait to break in lucky new slave Luis Long. Luis is a shy submissive with no formal training who gets to bask in the radiance of Cherry Torn for his first professional shoot ever! Cherry teaches him how to present himself -- on his knees, with his eyes forward. She teaches him how to address her, makes sure Luis knows she owns him, and breaks in her new meat with a zapper, flogger, and intense spanking! When Cherry reaches in between his legs to inspect her cock, she finds it dripping wet! What a dirty leaky slut. Luis struggles to please his Mistress and nervously scurries to obey her every command. Next, Luis is bound in rope with his legs spread. Cherry knows what this little slut needs -- a good hard fucking. She opens up his tight asshole with her cock and fucks him deep in his ass. Luis moans as Cherry plunders his ass, thrusting deeper and deeper. This slut loves getting fucked so much his cock stays rock hard and dripping while Cherry uses her new hole. Finally, Cherry decides to test her toy's orgasm potential. She rides his face, using his tongue on her glorious pussy and asshole. She cums hard on this slut's face before turning attention to her cock. Luis moans in ecstasy as Cherry pushes her cock inside her cunt and takes it for a test drive. Her voluptuous ass bounces up and down as her pussy swallows up that cock. Luis is so hard it hurts and begs to cum as Cherry has orgasm after orgasm and clenches down on her cock. Cherry know her slut wants to cum, but does he deserve to? No! Especially not after his first day of training. He may be able to follow directions but he's a long way from being allowed the pleasure of cumming. Maybe next time.
Duration: 1:02:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn Trains New Slut Luis Long

Anal Cavity Search Bohannon

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Chastity
Officer Deltore has a growing suspicion that her captive prisoner is smuggling something deep inside his ass. She spares no time and straps on her anal probing cock to find out if the bitch has anything to hide.
Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9880kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Cavity Search

Two sexy rookies battle it out to see who fucks who Benavides

Cast: Chloe Camilla ,Allie Haze
Genres: Brunette ,natural boobs ,bottom ,Submission ,Tattoo ,Fingering ,Strap On ,shaped ,Blonde ,switch
Video language: English
Allie Haze got a taste for winning her last match, and never wants to give that up. She loves dominating and fucking helpless losers on the mat. For someone who looks so cute and innocent, this one sure has a mean streak.
Chloe Camilla is back, this sexy blonde has one match under her belt. Chloe is a little spitfire who doesn’t like losing, and gives 100% every second on the mat.
Chloe suffers another win and is not happy about it. Allie is pleased to and shows Chloe what a brutal fucking can feel like. Allie dominated during the wrestling and downright humiliates the loser in Round Four. Chloe will not soon forget this loss. Revenge can be a bitch and Chloe hopes she gets the chance.
Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two sexy rookies battle it out to see who fucks who

Anal Chastity Orgasms ZIBO

Cast: Shawna Lenee
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Bondage, Chastity, Vibrator
Mistress Shawna is training her slut to be just like a girl inside and out. She can't think of any better way to continue his transformation then making him cum like one. His ass gets stretched and trained to enjoy every thrust of her huge strap-on while his cock remains locked in chastity where it belongs. To train his mind and body to have internal orgasms a vibrator is used to pleasure his sissy caged dick while she fucks him to mind blowing prostate orgasms. Now he knows just what it's like to cum like a girl and will never be allowed to orgasm like a man again.
Duration: 19:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7434kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Chastity Orgasms

Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress Marikina

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Teasing, Nylon, Punishment
My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My Strapo, pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.
Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

Время генерации страницы 0.15996 секунды с 9 запросами