Old 06-22-2024, 01:22 PM   #7281
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Amazon Pussy Service

Amazon Pussy Service

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial, Chastity, Latex, High Heels

Mistress Blair has trained this slave to worship and service her pussy whenever and however she wants it. Blair towers over her slave as she has him start by licking and sucking her pussy. Amazon getting pleasured and the tiny, chastised slave toiling away for her satisfaction is quite striking. Blair then relaxes on her couch as the slave keeps worshipping her. Blair wants to feel some penetration, but no puny slave cock will do, so she orders her slave to finger fuck her pussy and use a vibrator on her clit to get her to orgasm. Once Blair has her needs satisfied, she heartlessly kicks the tiny slave away and orders him back into his cage until she feels like having another orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8326kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 755.1 MB

Download Amazon Pussy Service

Mean Package Delivery

Cast: Alyx Star
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot Worship, Pussy Licking, Handjob

Fluffy ordered a package of sex toys and is surprised to see that his package delivery girl is 5 foot 9, thick, and Smokin' hot! She barges past him and walks into his house, and then tells him "Sometimes I like to look in people's packages and see what they ordered and wow... I have never seen anything like this. Is your dick really small enough to fit in this chastity cage?". He tries to tell her that he ordered those things for a friend, but she knows a beta wimp when she sees one. She pushes him to his knees and shoves her dirty work boot in his face. When she sees him happily inhaling her scent, she knows she owns him. She soon has him licking her asshole like a good bitch!

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mean Package Delivery
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09433 секунды с 9 запросами