Old 06-22-2024, 11:24 AM   #1380
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Anal Piggy Volborg

Cast: Skyla Novea
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Anal Play, Bondage, Ball Gag
This is "Anal Pig" training, all slaves must wear a giant pink piggy butt plug until their ass stretches enough to take a proper strap-on dildo.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11291kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Piggy

Amazon Goddess Harley Our New Cuck Manderson

Cast: Goddess Harley
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Cuckold
My new cuck has arrived and it's time to teach him his place. At me and my boyfriend's feet. He will learn to bask his tongue in the essence of our mutual superiority. His tongue will learn to love the flavor or his feet as much as MY feet- whether he wants to or not. Nobody asked this freak to be my cuck, certainly not me. He just had to give in to his urges. Well giving in will cost you, there is no dignity in my service, and he will learn to obey and respect the authority of me and my man, a real man. It's hard to believe that a slave could be THIS pathetic and mindlessly obedient. I say- I will get rid of it. And this loser just can't live with that. Time to worship and serve us as a COUPLE, slave! My BF really couldn't believe that I could make this idiot sink this low just to be allowed around me.
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16579kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon Goddess Harley Our New Cuck

Latex Dominatrix Meets Corporate Scum Meers

Cast: Brian Mayor ,Penny Flame
Video language: English
You don’t want to miss Penny Flame in this update. She takes complete control from the start, ‘You are my slimy, sleazy little corporate scum’. She has him bound like a dog, ass up, balls weighted, strap-on fucked and humiliated. This whimpering slave boy licks it up as she leers over him, telling him to ‘Suck my fucking dick like you suck your bosses corporate dick at work, slave.’ The only thing this poor fucker has going for him is that he a slut for PAIN, and Miss Flame likes to hit hard.
Duration: 1:04:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Dominatrix Meets Corporate Scum

Время генерации страницы 0.09328 секунды с 9 запросами