Old 06-22-2024, 11:23 AM   #1379
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Amazonian Queen Fucks Gladiator Lowndesboro

Cast: Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon, Bondage, Dildo, Latex, Transsexual
Imagine a society in which females reign supreme; men are slaves…the athletic gladiator men are used just for sexual entertainment. Before eating breakfast, Goddess damazonia_ feeds her slave theTsSlayer his morning cock & whippings. Tied to a tree in the wilderness of Amazon land , thetsslayer will now be in full service daily to the large strap on cock of damazonia. The year is 180 BC and a gladiator has deserted battle. Lost and tired, the gladiator stumbles into sacred amazonian land, ruled by a Femdom society of Mistresses. No match for the seduction techniques of these women, the gladiator is quickly trapped by Queen Damazonia. Her plans with this solider...her personal, daily sex slave. Queen Damazonia has an arsenal of anal toys to stretch and push the gladiators limits, for her own pleasure of course. The gladiators new life will involve being chained and fucked till she finds a younger and hotter gladiator that can take a pegging her biggest cocks.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24003kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazonian Queen Fucks Gladiator

Amazon Legs Destroy Tiny Balls Cameron Mills

Cast: Jasmine Mendez
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Kicking, High Heels
Amazon Mistress Jasmine Mendez mercilessly humiliates her tiny slave, towering over him as she squeezes his balls and makes him agree that he is worthless as a man and has. Jasmine can think of only one use for this slave - to serve as a kicking dummy for her leg workout. She holds her slave by the hair to make sure there is no escape as she delivers one vicious kick after another, laughing at his suffering as she sends the tiny slave sprawling to the ground in pain again and again. The only break Jasmine allows him from the ball kicking is kissing the feet that are destroying his manhood and thanking her for the privilege of being abused by her.
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8149kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 723.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon Legs Destroy Tiny Balls

Angela's Ass Licker North Stonington

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Anilingus, Facesitting, Big Tits, Latex, Stockings
Australian Mistress Angela White is so voluptuous and perfect with her pump tits and ass. She teases the slave with her bare pussy making him beg to lick it. She rubs his face in between her ass cheeks making him worship her divine asshole. He gives her ass kisses and licks until she orgasms on his face.
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11311kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angela's Ass Licker

Amber's Pet Pummeled By Pumps East Jordan

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heels, Foot Fetish
What are slaves for? Anything I say they are for, of course... DUH! So while I was relaxing at the Manor I grabbed this thing out of the cage and brought it over to be My foot stool while I planned out My day and posted to My social media. But footstools at the Manor aren't just footstools, they are things to use for whatever crosses My mind at the time, like scratching an itch on My foot, or having something stupid to kick in the balls everytime My auto-correct inserts the wrong word, you get the idea. Slaves are things, property, disposable, and not usually worth the effort We put into training them. Look at this pathetic thing, just kneeling on all fours as I use it and don't even much acknowledge it is there. (Well except to laugh at it as I kick it and it whimpers in pain... LOL) But that is the joy of being a Mean Girl, these losers come from everywhere and accept their place as inferior things to be used as We see fit, and I saw fit to have a footstool that I could kick, degrade, and as I started My day. After I wrapped up My posting and texts to people who actually matter in My life, not like this disgusting thing, I left the loser a perfect little treat, the pumps I just pummeled its worthless peanuts with so it could sniff, lick, and enjoy cleaning the taste of its balls off My heels before I got home again later that day and made its life even worse... hahahaha....
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12676kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber's Pet Pummeled By Pumps

CFNM Analthomy Part 3 Rescue

Cast: Niklas Serdberg
Genres: Femdom, Blowjob, Handjob, Fingering, Anal
Sexy Niklas Serdberg has already been put through it by his sexy nurse, but he gets even more in this third part of his video. Naked and strapped to the bed frame this time his ass is the nurse's main focus. That hot, hairy hole is in perfect view for us as the nurse spits on it, and then fingers it. Niklas cannot get away and takes it very well. The nurse also wants a taste of that sexy hole and lick it too. With his dick rock hard it is clear that Niklas is enjoying every minute of it. But he gets a big surprise when the nurse stands over him and pisses over his face. This is a wonderful continuation of Niklas' humiliation at the hands of his medic and leaves us wanting to see how in all ends in the next part.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:56
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3348kbps

File size: 304.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CFNM Analthomy Part 3

Great Strapon Movie South Walpole

Cast: Amy B, Herman A
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Submission, Stockings, Anal
Pigtailed Amy B looked super sexy in her black leather corset with matching classy stockings, and while she pretended giving her naked boyfriend a nice back massage, she had something else on her mind. Soon she made her way to his exposed pooper and shoved her index finger inside. Then she made Herman A suck on her rubber dildo before thrusting it into his rear for her branded inner anal massage.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 335.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Great Strapon Movie

Andreina Deluxe - Mean Bitches Fort Kent

Cast: Andreina Deluxe
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Ass Worship, Big Butt, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Handjob
Things are a little different at the MeanBitch Strip Club: the dancers are in charge and the customers Obey! Queen Andreina Deluxe is a Colombian stripper who uses men for her pleasure. She grinds her big ass on him until he is helpless and then takes all his money. She shoves her feet in his face and then makes him worship her ass. In the end she uses her long hair to give him a hairjob!
Duration: 36:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andreina Deluxe - Mean Bitches

Время генерации страницы 0.11535 секунды с 9 запросами