Old 06-22-2024, 11:22 AM   #1374
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Amazon Ballbusters Ebetsu

Cast: Alura Jensen, Gigi Allens
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Big Tits, Stockings
Mistress Gigi and Alura demand absolute submission from their slaves. A slave will do as told no matter what the cost as long as it makes his Mistress happy. Their tiny slave is put to the test as they each take turns kicking and busting his balls until he has proved his complete devotion as their bitch.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4077kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 348.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon Ballbusters

Amazon's Ash Hole Ariogala

Cast: Goddess Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Outdoor
Amazon Goddess Damazonia trains all of her slaves to accept whatever dehumanizing acts she wishes to do to them. They are only objects to be used for her amusement, and what better way than to use them as her personal ashtray. As Damazonia enjoys a cigar, she uses the slave's tongue as an ashtray while blowing smoke in his face making sure he savors every moment. Any attention is a gift from a Goddess especially when it comes directly from her mouth. Damazonia makes sure to give her slave plenty of spit to keep him hydrated as his mouth gets filled with smoke and ash. This slave will learn that his entire body belongs to Damazonia as nothing is off-limits.
Duration: 9:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9834kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 705.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon's Ash Hole

Anal Stretching in the Coal Mine Wohlen

Cast: Natalie Black
Genres: Femdom, Fisting, Cock And Ball Torture, Humiliation, Fingering, Gloves
Mistress Natalie Black decided to perform an anal check of a slave in a coal mine.
Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1381kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 76.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Stretching in the Coal Mine

Amazon Fuck Meat Moriyama

Cast: Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage, Suspension
Mistress Damazonia doesn't want her fuck-hole to run away from her giant dick so she strings him up like a piece of meat. Now he must embrace every inch of her big, fat cock with no chance of being able to escape the dick. Damazonia turns him into nothing but hole to destroy as she mercilessly stretches out his ass until she is pleased with her sluts progress. Her goal of breaking him down and transforming her puny slave until a gaping fuck-slut is almost complete.
Duration: 14:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon Fuck Meat

Fashion Model Ana Foxxx Turns Will Havoc Into Her Plaything Toksook Bay

Cast: Ana Foxxx
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English
The stunning Ana Foxxx is at a high fashion photo shoot with the nervous and sweaty Will Havoc. What could be distracting him soo much! Ana decides to turn this fashion slut into her very own play thing. Hard spanking on all his sensitive parts, cock and ball biting, and face sitting get her soo turned on and ready for more FemDomme Torment. She teases the ever begging Will with her beautiful ass and tight pussy smothering his face. The action gets hotter when Ana restricts Will with leather bondage and ties his pulsing cock up with rope before delivering a brutal flogging. While Will is still tied up, Ana delivers a deep fucking with her huge strap on. Finally Ana Foxxx makes will go down for some pussy licking before tormenting him one last time with edge fucking. After he shoots his trembling load, Ana spits it all back in his face and makes him eat it all up. Such a good boy.
Duration: 44:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fashion Model Ana Foxxx Turns Will Havoc Into Her Plaything

Mistresst - Cum After Ass Fucking Hot Sulphur Springs

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
I tease a horny slave with blue balls...I tell him that I´ll let him cum he takes a good ass fucking from me...in his state he would do anything I´d tell him to...
Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 380.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Cum After Ass Fucking

Anal Fucked Pueblo of Acoma

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Suspension, Bondage, Anal
Today my loser slaves asshole will extremly burn, after i will be ready with him! For the warm up I start with a long dildo which the jerk gets hartly runned into his asshole. Then it follows my hot strapon and he gets fucked very hart in his slaveass by me! The little loser whines a lot but I bumb harder! To humiliate him much more, he gets my strapon from his asshole in his mouth and has to lick it clean and suck it deep. It makes so much fun to humiliate this little jerk!
Duration: 9:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6845kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Fucked

Время генерации страницы 0.09230 секунды с 9 запросами