View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 10:36 AM   #5038
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Self Tied Bonus Sextonville

Johnny stepped away for a little while, so I decided to surprise him with a homemade video for when he returns. I put on some charming pink lingerie that I know he would like-matching garter belt, panties, stockings and bra. Of course, I wear my black metal collar as well. Then, I hop up on the bed and put leather cuffs on my wrists (did you know it is super hard to tie your own wrists with rope?) and proceed to tie my legs together with white rope at the knees and ankles. Finally to show how much I intend to please him, I put on that pesky pink pacifier gag (it's not my favorite). I link the cuffs together behind my back and roll around on the bed for a couple of minutes. I am sure that Johnny will like this video.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 279.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self Tied Bonus

Seven All in One Sneads Ferry

Guess what? Seven is going to put on a naughty little show for us all! She's going to get squeezed, shocked, and dildoed! But Seven wouldn't have it any other way... And you gotta love seeing any girl with her ass in the air. In this feature you'll see a lot that ass. After giving his machine a few test spins, Gord is ready to rig up some tens units to administer some electro shock! You may think shock treatment would be painful, but Seven just loves it.
Duration: 17:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1981kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 271.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seven All in One

Katja and Chanta-Rose Wattsburg

Cast: Katja ,Chanta-Rose
Genres: Brunette ,Facesitting ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,Medical Fetish ,Fingering ,High Heels ,natural boobs ,LezDom ,Slave
Video language: English
Katija will do whatever Chanta wants in order to keep her job as a Nurse.
Duration: 27:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 324.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katja and Chanta-Rose

Zoey Laine Trophy Catch Quinhagak

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Zoey Laine
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Her sexy legs and tight ass didn't go unnoticed in those yoga pants, either. Seconds after she downs what she thinks is ibuprofen she is on the floor. By the time she has come to O.T. has already inspected every inch of her beautiful body.
Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoey Laine Trophy Catch

She Needed the Money - Part 3 Bensheim

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Summer's wrists are attached to the overhead hoist, before it is raised. Summer bends over as her shoulders are stressed. I add a few more cinched zipties to her ankles to complete her leg bondage. I let her get used to her bondage for a few minutes, before I return to increase the severity a bit. I tighten up the zipties pulling her wrists up even more. Summer still seems to be handling this ulta-strict bondage quite well, until I start ziptying her head back. She now finally starts making some, thanks to her huge mouth filling gag, muffled sounds. I would like to clover clamp her nipples and maybe tie them off to her knees, but I get the feeling Summer is almost to her breaking point, so I quickly clamp her nipples with some heavy spring clamps. This is where Part 3 ends. A little more tape is wrapped around her head and under her chin, before I leave her to endure her tight bondage. I return, and after a few more ass slaps and tit squeezes, I make her beg for release of the clamps and from her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Summer being cut out of the zipties and from her gag. She has some interesting commentary after the gag was taken out.
Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Needed the Money - Part 3

Tahoe: Exiled from Dick Mountain pt 1 Spruce Head

Cast: Kristine ,Dia Zerva ,Amber Keen
Genres: shaved ,Brunette ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Submission ,slim ,Humiliation ,The Cabin ,Ball Gag
Gracious Amber Keen invites two of her best friends, Dia Zeva and Kristine, to her isolated cabin in Tahoe for a ski week. Things don’t go as planned when Dia gets them all thrown off the mountain for getting caught fucking herself on the ski lift. Now that they can’t ski they must find alternate ways to entertain themselves.
Amber and Dia immediately get cozy with a home video of Amber getting fucked on The Casting Couch. After watching they decide to invite more guests to join them. Amber makes a quick call to Lochai, asking him to come to the cabin and to bring his toys. Soon all are getting comfortable, and fucked!
Watch what happens when 4 horny woman are snowbound with a perverted rigger…
Part 1 to be continued
Duration: 52:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tahoe: Exiled from Dick Mountain pt 1

Kate Kennedy Guns & Buns part 2 Demorest

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage, Humiliation
With her ass up and out for the world to see we take advantage. First making it bright red and then putting a thick dildo in her wet cunt. Her nipples get hard clamps with weights. Kate has to keep the dildo in while she gets flogged.
Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kate Kennedy Guns & Buns part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03422 секунды с 9 запросами