View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 07:47 AM   #17888
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Anal Checkup Sikeston

Cast: Roman Madlec
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Blowjob, Handjob, Fingering
Roman Madlec is a very sexy guy, but he is feeling rather poorly, suffering from a severe headcold. He has called for a nurse to come and check him. The nurse arrives and begins to check Roman, having him removes his top, so she can listen to his chest with the stethoscope. Chatting as he works, the nurse then takes Roman's temperature. It seems ok, but she wants to double check, and uses some smooth words to get Roman out of his underwear, so she can insert the thermometer into his cock. Then she decides that his ass is the ideal place to check. With Roman on his knees his ass is ideally positioned so the nurse inserts the thermometer there. She checks the temperature as that hairy ass is on view. Then she has Roman lay down and show her where he feels some pain. With that she then begins to feel his groin, using both hands. Roman says it does hurt and the nurse decides she needs to check the ass. So Roman scoots round, lifting his legs in the air so that his ass in on view. The nurse inserts a gloved finger into his tight hole. She seems to feel something inside the ass, but Roman denies putting anything inside. The nurse inserts a second finger into the tight hole and can definitely feel something. She tells Roman to 'push' and his asshole begins to open. It releases a small vibrator. Roman claims that his girlfriend probably left it inside him. He admits that he likes the feeling when it goes in, so the nurse starts fucking the toy back in and out of his hole. Then she fingers that hot ass again, and wanks on Roman's rapidly stiffening cock. That cock is big and thick and very hard indeed. The nurse can't resist it and leans over to suck on it as two fingers work in and out of Roman's ass. Then Roman stands and the nurse really gets to work on his massive cock. He mouth sucks on the head and slides it down her throat. Roman turns around and the nurse plays with his sexy ass, telling him how good it looks. Clearly she has ideas for it and Roman is certainly up for some play. On his knees, and bent over his ass is presented to the nurse, who fucks it deep with a big strapon. Then she sits down and has Roman slide his ass onto that shining metal cock. Holding his ass in place he feels her toy working in and out of his hot hole. Then he lays down on the sofa again, with the nurse fingering some more and sucking his big cock. Roman grabs his dick and wanks it, with the nurse begging him to cum. His cock releases its hot, sticky juice and the nurse quickly closes her mouth over the cock again tasting that creamy cum and sucking the cock dry.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 828.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Checkup

Anal Probed Rombas

Cast: Daphne Dare
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Uniform
Nurse Daphne has been given strict orders that the patient needs a deep and thorough anal probing for his exam. The patient at first objects to this unorthodox procedure but is frightened by the alternative. Nurse Daphne threatens him with the thought of the Doctor using his own anal probe which is much larger and much more painful. The boy immediately bends over and submits to the will of Nurse Daphne's deep probing strap-on cock.
Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9776kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Probed

Amazon Goddess Harley Our New Cuck Rochelle Park

Cast: Goddess Harley
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Cuckold
My new cuck has arrived and it's time to teach him his place. At me and my boyfriend's feet. He will learn to bask his tongue in the essence of our mutual superiority. His tongue will learn to love the flavor or his feet as much as MY feet- whether he wants to or not. Nobody asked this freak to be my cuck, certainly not me. He just had to give in to his urges. Well giving in will cost you, there is no dignity in my service, and he will learn to obey and respect the authority of me and my man, a real man. It's hard to believe that a slave could be THIS pathetic and mindlessly obedient. I say- I will get rid of it. And this loser just can't live with that. Time to worship and serve us as a COUPLE, slave! My BF really couldn't believe that I could make this idiot sink this low just to be allowed around me.
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16579kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon Goddess Harley Our New Cuck

Rancher Mona Wales Breeds New Beefcake Pierce Paris* Taunton

Cast: Mona Wales, Pierce Paris
Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Pegging, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Orgasm Denial, Rough Sex, Fisting, Strap-on
Video language: English
Tough rancher babe Mona Wales brings on new ranch hand Pierce Paris to help her around the farm. Pierce is 100% Grade A Beef and a bonafide horndog. All the blood in his body rushes straight to his huge boner as his hot new boss shows him around. Once Mona leaves him to work, he whips out his fat cock. But as soon as he starts pullin' the pud, Mona returns and catches him redhanded. Mona knows there's only one thing to do with farmboys like Pierce -- treat 'em like the cattle she breeds and this here young buck looks like he'll be proper breeding stock. She stuffs his mouth full of hay and instructs him to continue jerking off until he spills his seed. She inspects his balls and crushes his face with her ass. She covers his balls in closepins and makes him moo as she jerks him off into a bucket. Then she ties him up on all fours and shoves her big fat cock into his tight ass. Pierce struggles in bondage but is unable to escape Mona's relentless pounding. Once Pierce is all stretched out, she uses his own cum to fist his asshole. She deposits his load of cum back in his ass and continues to jerk him off. Now that he's stuffed full of jizz, she strings him up. Pierce hangs upside down, unable to move. Mona flogs him all over his front before letting him lick her asshole. Mona cums hard all over his stupid animal face and brings him down so she can take his meat for a test drive. He worships her cunt with his eager tongue and then begs her to use her cock. Mona is ready to see how well this stock breeds and slides her cock right into her wet warm cunt. She rides Pierce rough and dirty, and makes him moo like the cow he is. Her orgasms keep coming as she squirts all over his pathetic face. Once he blows his final load, Mona decides it's time to use the cattle prod to mark her new piece of meat.
Duration: 58:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rancher Mona Wales Breeds New Beefcake Pierce Paris*

All Boys Swallow Greig

Cast: Alexis Monroe
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Face Sitting, Cum In Mouth, Humiliation, Masturbation
Good boys are only allowed to cum under the strict supervision of Mistress Alexis...there is always a price to pay though!
Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11216kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 903.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Boys Swallow

Anaconda Power Cock Blessing

Cast: Brandi Mae
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Muscle, Big Tits, Latex
Goddess Brandi Mae makes her slave's ass surrender to the ultimate power of a strong muscle queen and her anaconda sized cock!
Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8322kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anaconda Power Cock

An Electrifying Tease East Otis

Cast: Kat Turner
Genres: Femdom, Glasses, Milking, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Busty, Orgasm Control
Deep punishment and retraining is required for theis houseboy. But mistress is kind and willling to teach. Stroke, tease, stroke tease. The simple technique is very effective on boys who require a little reminder of their place.
Duration: 10:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5648kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 469.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Electrifying Tease
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16044 секунды с 9 запросами