View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 07:47 AM   #17887
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Amber's Pet Pummeled By Pumps Artesian

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heels, Foot Fetish
What are slaves for? Anything I say they are for, of course... DUH! So while I was relaxing at the Manor I grabbed this thing out of the cage and brought it over to be My foot stool while I planned out My day and posted to My social media. But footstools at the Manor aren't just footstools, they are things to use for whatever crosses My mind at the time, like scratching an itch on My foot, or having something stupid to kick in the balls everytime My auto-correct inserts the wrong word, you get the idea. Slaves are things, property, disposable, and not usually worth the effort We put into training them. Look at this pathetic thing, just kneeling on all fours as I use it and don't even much acknowledge it is there. (Well except to laugh at it as I kick it and it whimpers in pain... LOL) But that is the joy of being a Mean Girl, these losers come from everywhere and accept their place as inferior things to be used as We see fit, and I saw fit to have a footstool that I could kick, degrade, and as I started My day. After I wrapped up My posting and texts to people who actually matter in My life, not like this disgusting thing, I left the loser a perfect little treat, the pumps I just pummeled its worthless peanuts with so it could sniff, lick, and enjoy cleaning the taste of its balls off My heels before I got home again later that day and made its life even worse... hahahaha....
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12676kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber's Pet Pummeled By Pumps

Mistresst - Tranny FemDom Cuckolding Forbes Road

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
A twisted cuckolding scene with a sissy cuckold & gorgeous T-Girl ´bull´ with a nice thick cock!Note: This vid has one of the best creampie´s I´ve ever done. If you like cum dripping pussy the ending alone is worth it.
Duration: 13:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3856kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 398.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Tranny FemDom Cuckolding

Amazon Foot Crush Gelgaudiskis

Cast: Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Leather
6' tall Amazon Goddess Damazonia loves when a slave suffers while they are commanded to worship her size 11 feet. She locks a leather chastity jock with sharp spikes on her slave so they are constantly digging into his cock and balls. With just the slightest of arousal from the slave he will drop to his knees in total agony. The slave is ordered to lick her leather boots clean before removing them to worship her bare naked soles. He is constantly in pain from the evil spikes stabbing into his cock while he proves how much of a good boy he can be for his Amazon Goddess towering over him.
Duration: 14:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9814kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon Foot Crush

Anal Fuck-Boy Gbarnga

Cast: Brianna Rose
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Gloves
Men are seen as nothing but fuck-boys to Mistress Brianna where the men are the ones getting their holes drilled. Her slave is purely kept around solely for the act of pleasing her big, red strap-on dick. Mistress Brianna unlocks the slut from his cage and shows him just how she loves to use a fuck-boys greedy holes.
Duration: 13:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9799kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Fuck-Boy

Angela's Ass Licker Chebanse

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Anilingus, Facesitting, Big Tits, Latex, Stockings
Australian Mistress Angela White is so voluptuous and perfect with her pump tits and ass. She teases the slave with her bare pussy making him beg to lick it. She rubs his face in between her ass cheeks making him worship her divine asshole. He gives her ass kisses and licks until she orgasms on his face.
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11311kbps
Audio: 305kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angela's Ass Licker

Mistresst - Cuckold Fluffer and Cum Eater Madoc

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
You want to be my perfect cuckold, don´t you? You´re going to have to learn to fluff that superior cock, prepare my pussy and eat cum. I want you to see me enjoying that big cock, know that you can never please me this way. Know your place, beside my bed with your mouth ready to get to work. You will slowly become brain washed, being a cuckold turn you on like nothing else. Starting today you will only be allowed to cum my lovers cum, so stroke yourself right to the edge and get ready to eat his cum, only then will you be giving permission to release.
Duration: 13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 382.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Cuckold Fluffer and Cum Eater

Amazon Fuck Meat Crowder

Cast: Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Bondage, Suspension
Mistress Damazonia doesn't want her fuck-hole to run away from her giant dick so she strings him up like a piece of meat. Now he must embrace every inch of her big, fat cock with no chance of being able to escape the dick. Damazonia turns him into nothing but hole to destroy as she mercilessly stretches out his ass until she is pleased with her sluts progress. Her goal of breaking him down and transforming her puny slave until a gaping fuck-slut is almost complete.
Duration: 14:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 112kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon Fuck Meat
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16490 секунды с 9 запросами