View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 07:11 AM   #20556
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

He hoists my legs up high and then runs the line through a hoop and then to my wrists. He pulls me into an arch until I can't bend any further. I can't move a muscle wrong... I can still move my head. He takes care of that next. He first wraps my ballgag and forehead with elastic foam tape and then he tapes my head back to my arms with thin grey duct tape. He wraps my forehead and around my mouth. He even tapes around my nose and under my chin. At this point all I can do is let out an occasional moan. I can't even twitch! He leaves me once again. I can hear a shutter clicking. He must be taking pics of me like this. After a while, I completely surrender and hope I'll wake soon. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage of serene being cut out of the tape and her reactions as her arms are freed and the gag is removed, as well as a little commentary.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 787.8 MB

Download Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

She Needed the Money - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Summer's wrists are attached to the overhead hoist, before it is raised. Summer bends over as her shoulders are stressed. I add a few more cinched zipties to her ankles to complete her leg bondage. I let her get used to her bondage for a few minutes, before I return to increase the severity a bit. I tighten up the zipties pulling her wrists up even more. Summer still seems to be handling this ulta-strict bondage quite well, until I start ziptying her head back. She now finally starts making some, thanks to her huge mouth filling gag, muffled sounds. I would like to clover clamp her nipples and maybe tie them off to her knees, but I get the feeling Summer is almost to her breaking point, so I quickly clamp her nipples with some heavy spring clamps. This is where Part 3 ends. A little more tape is wrapped around her head and under her chin, before I leave her to endure her tight bondage. I return, and after a few more ass slaps and tit squeezes, I make her beg for release of the clamps and from her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Summer being cut out of the zipties and from her gag. She has some interesting commentary after the gag was taken out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

Download She Needed the Money - Part 3

Shiney Blue Lingerie

Johnny's favorite way to watch a movie is with me tied up and gagged next to him. And, tonight is movie night. Oh bother! I found this cute little blue night shirt that I haven't worn in a very long time and pair it with shiny satin panties, garter belt and stockings. Johnny puts on the movie, ties me up in a tight hogtie with rope on the floor next to the couch. And, then, he puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. He sits down on the couch behind me with his popcorn that I cannot eat due to the gag in my mouth and starts the movie. Oh well! At least he's happy!

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.4 MB

Download Shiney Blue Lingerie

Sandra Silvers, Private Eye in Peril Part 2

The henchman reappears with a roll of packaging tape. he stands behind the chair-bound MILF and begins to undo the knots in the two cloths cleaving and covering her mouth and keeping her from crying out. Sandra can tell this is no flunky, he's done this before. once the cloths are removed and before she can scream, he shoves the cloth deep in her mouth and cheeks. Her scream is stifled before it can start. Before she has a chance to spit out the rags the tape is on her mouth! then coiled and wrapped around her head and over her Farrah Fawcett hair-do. She struggles and mmphhs, but it is no use. her mind races with all the possibilities of what lies next for her. The henchman returns. His steely face betrays nothing of his intentions. Quickly he is behind her and pushes the objecting captive around the warehouse until she is left facing a dark corner. It is here where she will wait for his associates to begin the next process in her conversion from Private Investigator to plaything.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 449.0 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Private Eye in Peril Part 2

HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral

The one thing PD likes more than a young slut who knows how to scream is one who knows how to suck his dick, too. Katherine Cane fits the bill. She is ready and willing to let him do whatever he wants.

Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

Download HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05729 секунды с 9 запросами