View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 05:21 AM   #20553
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Red Wine

Red Wine

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
He has me kneel in front of his pole and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

Download Red Wine

Sandra Spread Wide, Brutally Gagged

Legs Spread by Steel Device, Busty MILF gets Brutal Breast Bondage, Pantyhose Hooded, Blindfolded with Electrical Tape & Sensory Deprived Wand Orgasms at the Hands of Dark Haired Domme!
Pantyhose crotch the only savior to a minute portion of this damsel's modesty, she has been stripped of all but her sheer nylons and garter belt, and spread so wide her legs are doing the splits in the air. The cruel, cold steel at her back keeps her dangling by the ankles, chained in leather shackles and wrist cuffs. A belt strapped around her head allows her to bite down upon her frustrations as the uncomfortable predicament begins to turn excruciating with the building burn inside her stretched and strained muscles. Watching the captive drool and shake her terrific tits in her spread eagle struggles, Caroline, the dark haired Domme determined to break this busty MILF broad that has been brought for her pleasure. With a shorn off sheath of a stocking toe, Caroline slips silky fabric over the gagged, gorgeous silver haired head as a hood and uses electrical tape to seal it in place around her neck with coils resembling a submissive's collar, and extra layer around the belt between her teeth, and a final few winds around her eyes to blindfold her, leaving the next acts as a surprise for sorry Sandra. Those massive mammaries are next for the tape treatment, brutally bound into gorged globes, Sandra's big breasts bounce so beautifully, nipples swelling, as next a wand buzzes by her ear making the sensory deprived damsel in distress jump and jiggle as first contact is made between clit and the vibrator, distracting her from her painful pose for a moment as orgasms take control over her body.

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 522.2 MB

Download Sandra Spread Wide, Brutally Gagged

Isobel Wren makes her first Hogtied appearance

Cast: Isobel Wren ,Lochai
Video language: English

Welcome Isobel Wren to Hogtied. Isobel has many unique talents, but the one we like most is her ability to suffer through painful orgasms. The first one feels good, but as we make her body cum over and over they are just painfully sweet. It's hot to see her fight and struggle, desperately trying not to have yet another orgasm, but in the end the bondage is too tight and we are determined for her to resist. It's amazing to see her cum and scream all in the same moment.

Duration: 56:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Isobel Wren makes her first Hogtied appearance

Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa!

Kneeling on a platform, a device of evil looking intent, Sandra waits and worries on what will be next in her induction to slavedom. Her stilettos kick in the air and her fingers grasp for the ropes that hold her to no avail. Her cries come muffled by the tight wrapping of vetwrap and wodge of fabric in her mouth, the weight of it pressing on her tongue as it soaks up her drool. Her Mistress Lisa Harlotte enters, wheeling a table with a collection of items surely about to add misery to Sandra's predicament upon the steel frame. A metal bucket is attached to the rope biting into her crotch and one after the other rocks are dropped in. the more Sandra struggles and jolts at each clang of another stone added the more the bucket swings, painfully teasing and tormenting her pussy with its cutting pull.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 484.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa!

Serene Isley

Serene is doing a webcam show which starts off with her stripping after a long day at work into her lingerie and high heels. She wants to relax with self bondage and starts by binding her legs at the knees and ankles. A ballgag and leather armsleeve come next and she's quickly secured by her own hand. She finally decides that the show is over and tries to free herself from the armbinder only to find to her horror that she's stuck in it. She struggles and tries to free her arms from the binder, but can't manage. We stop back in on her a couple of hours later when she's still tightly bound and apparently without someone to free her. Someone is getting a very long webcam show.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 695.2 MB

Download Serene Isley
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05446 секунды с 9 запросами